PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter Crow's Rest

Macabreus
July 31st, 2019, 18:27
I was thinking about running a one shot from some of the new content we received via the kickstarter, but i cant seem to find Crow's rest under the 5E modules. Anyone know what might be the issue? I have A001 - Crypt of the sun available which is the second part of the campaign(techinically), but idont seem to have Crows rest. Thoughts?

Zacchaeus
July 31st, 2019, 20:35
I was thinking about running a one shot from some of the new content we received via the kickstarter, but i cant seem to find Crow's rest under the 5E modules. Anyone know what might be the issue? I have A001 - Crypt of the sun available which is the second part of the campaign(techinically), but idont seem to have Crows rest. Thoughts?

I suspect because it hasn't become available yet for 5e.

Trenloe
July 31st, 2019, 20:49
According to the Kickstarter main page, under stretch goals:

#8 Free Modules!

An adventure from Frog God Games for 5E and a set of adventures from AAW Games for 5E, Pathfinder and Savage Worlds. A00: Crow's Rest is available for Savage Worlds and Pathfinder. A01 Crypt of the Sun Lord is available for 5E, Savage Worlds and Pathfinder.

Seya
July 31st, 2019, 23:49

I have had the crows rest module for a couple of years now. You can get it on steam or the adventure a week website

mattekure
August 1st, 2019, 02:36
I purchased the A00 FG module directly from the AAW website, so I know its available there.

Trenloe
August 1st, 2019, 03:07
Yeah, it is available on the AdventureAWeek.com website.

Sign up to a one month trial subscription (free) and you'll be able to download 2 digital files from their website - both of which can be FG products. And you'll get access to all of their adventures in web format.

Details and subscription code here: https://adventureaweek.com/subscribe/

Macabreus
August 1st, 2019, 20:12
Thanks everyone! I didn't realize it wasn't 5E. In the Crypt's guide it mentioned they could continue on from the Crow's Rest campaign, but my group isn't familiar with SW or Pathfinder. I just ended up running the Crypt. Funny thing after i posted i did find a PDF for cheap on DrivethruRPG. It should be simple enough to drop into the program in case we want to do a prequel :). Thanks again!!

Macabreus
August 1st, 2019, 20:14
Thanks for the info!

Trenloe
August 1st, 2019, 21:11
Thanks everyone! I didn't realize it wasn't 5E. In the Crypt's guide it mentioned they could continue on from the Crow's Rest campaign...
That is the general text from the AAW Games product. It's not specific to the FG conversion.

As you've found, those (non FG) products are available elsewhere.