PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2e tags/keywords

Stadlerc
July 31st, 2019, 14:22
With the PF2 materials coming out tomorrow, I am wondering where the official list of tags for effects will be. Who are the parent objects of PF2 (3.5, corerpg)?

Trenloe
July 31st, 2019, 14:31
With the PF2 materials coming out tomorrow, I am wondering where the official list of tags for effects will be.
The usual place. In the Wiki -> User Guides -> PFRPG2 (Pathfinder Second Edition) - > Effects page.

Note: the full automation for conditions is still under development.

UltimateGM
August 3rd, 2019, 22:07
Trenloe can you help me? I am trying to setup a sneak attack effect that the rogue can apply to himself. I created a spell and added an effect. The effect is typed as sneak attack; DMG: 1d6. What am I doing wrong? I checked the wiki but I am lost.

Trenloe
August 3rd, 2019, 22:10
Trenloe can you help me? I am trying to setup a sneak attack effect that the rogue can apply to himself. I created a spell and added an effect. The effect is typed as sneak attack; DMG: 1d6. What am I doing wrong? I checked the wiki but I am lost.
Effects will only work if they are on an actor (PC or NPC) in the combat tracker.

Have you assigned the effect as target = self and then applied it to the PC when it’s in the combat tracker?

UltimateGM
August 3rd, 2019, 22:26
Thanks Trenloe! Didn't have self :o