PDA

View Full Version : Critical damage on turret

Octavious
July 30th, 2019, 20:53
Hi all looking for some clarification on crit damage to turret..

Rules state : Randomly determine one arc containing weapons; condition applies to all gunner actions using weapons in that arc (a turret counts as being in all arcs)

I am seeing this as if an arc say is malfunctioning and the gunner fires the turret on that arc then rules apply to malfunctioning to the turret .... Or what ever condition an arc is that's how the turret is treated when fired on that arc. .. correct ??

thanks for any replies ..

Gwaihir Scout
July 30th, 2019, 23:09
That's right. If the forward arc is malfunctioning, the turret is also malfunctioning firing in the forward arc, but not in the other arcs.

Octavious
July 31st, 2019, 06:59
That's right. If the forward arc is malfunctioning, the turret is also malfunctioning firing in the forward arc, but not in the other arcs.

thanks for the confirmation.. appreciate it.. that's what I was thinking also ..

Serv
July 31st, 2019, 21:00
Does this mean that someone is actually working on getting starships working on FG? :)

Octavious
August 1st, 2019, 07:30
Does this mean that someone is actually working on getting starships working on FG? :)

well Kind of .. Samarex is looking into fixing the fantasy grounds starfinder combat if Im not mistaken .. and I am working on a separate application of starship combat using C#. Im about 1/2 way done .. working on the graphics now and will finish coding in the rules next.. I will post a you tube at the end of development .. so if the FG combat is fixed mine can still be used as an aid in pen and paper gaming.

Samarex
August 6th, 2019, 08:13
well Kind of .. Samarex is looking into fixing the fantasy grounds starfinder combat if Im not mistaken .. and I am working on a separate application of starship combat using C#. Im about 1/2 way done .. working on the graphics now and will finish coding in the rules next.. I will post a you tube at the end of development .. so if the FG combat is fixed mine can still be used as an aid in pen and paper gaming.

Correct, I am working on the PC Actions Tab right now ( Moved the Spells Group to its own Tab (Spells) and Replacing it with a Abilities Group where you will be able to enter abilities like Trick Attack and others, They will include Abilitiy , and Skill modifiers so you can attach a skill the the attack. Plus more)
Then after that I will be starting on the Starship Combat system.