PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds Videos of the PF 2.0 playtest, Youtube playlist.

Laerun
July 30th, 2019, 20:16
This video playlist is for convenience for all PF 2.0 fans, as they are just put into a simple playlist so that they are not scattered about. Note that most of the information is regarding the PF2.0 playtest, and NOT the final product.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzjJyt4w-pw2M8OYwPZokK64E-0zCw414

FGC

SIMON OWEN
August 11th, 2019, 23:23
I made an error, sorry for wasting everyone's time

Trenloe
August 12th, 2019, 01:48
You splash a glob of acid that splatters creatures and objects alike. Make a spell attack. If you hit, you deal 1d6 acid damage plus 1 splash acid damage. On a critical success, the target also takes 1 persistent acid damage.

sorry, I thought the acid splash was no longer a ranged touch attack

if I am wrong I shall apologise in advance
Are you referring to something in these videos? As is mentioned in the first post, these videos are from the playtest, where touch AC was a thing...

SIMON OWEN
August 12th, 2019, 03:14
Are you referring to something in these videos? As is mentioned in the first post, these videos are from the playtest, where touch AC was a thing...

Yes sorry, see that's me not reading the post properly and just watching the otherwise excellent video.

Can you remove this post as it is in error and miss lead people. Or so I have to do it from my side.

Again, sorry for being wrong and even more sorry for taking up valuable time.

Trenloe
August 12th, 2019, 03:34
Yes sorry, see that's me not reading the post properly and just watching the otherwise excellent video.
No worries. :)

Ampersandrew
August 12th, 2019, 11:02
Since these are Playtest videos, do we really need this thread stickied?

Trenloe
August 12th, 2019, 15:20
Since these are Playtest videos, do we really need this thread stickied?
I think so, because these are the best videos available at this point to help people make the change to the new ruleset.

Bidmaron
August 12th, 2019, 16:31
Hey, Trenloe. Dumb question: why did SW find it so important to produce videos for playtest but not for actual ruleset? Or is that in the works?

Trenloe
August 12th, 2019, 16:34
Hey, Trenloe. Dumb question: why did SW find it so important to produce videos for playtest but not for actual ruleset? Or is that in the works?
Note who did the videos for the Playtest. ;)

It wasn't actually driven my SmiteWorks. They also were released over time - not all of them at the beginning of the playtest.

So, yes, it's in the works... :) I want the ruleset to have a couple of piece of functionality updated before I do videos.

Bidmaron
August 12th, 2019, 16:48
Dang I thought it was Dave. Memory is not what it was (and it was never very good)

Willot
September 9th, 2019, 20:15
Just want to say what great Tutorials Basic4gamers (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtQk-wDX5F15f1dYGO5SQQ/featured) has created go check them out. He has just posted one about handling Stealth! (Put ya thinking caps on for that one!)

Gwydion
September 11th, 2019, 15:03
Just want to say what great Tutorials Basic4gamers (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtQk-wDX5F15f1dYGO5SQQ/featured) has created go check them out. He has just posted one about handling Stealth! (Put ya thinking caps on for that one!)

Yep. They are awesome. Really like the Stealth video.