PDA

View Full Version : LFP Pathfinder 2E Sundays 7-11 PM Eastern US

rickyhunt
July 30th, 2019, 17:29
FG License: Ultimate (so players can use the demo license)
Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Sunday 7-11 PM
If new game, planned start date: Aug 4
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long term, once this intro module is done, may go into home brew or AP

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1-2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: 2E Core

Details of your scenario: Once we have a session 0 to determine group composition, we will start on Fall of Plaguestone introductory module. This is going to be a rules learning experience. Once this is done, I will either keep going with these characters into a home brew game set in Golarion or start a new game in Age of Ashes or Extinction Curse, depending on player preference.

Justin U
July 31st, 2019, 08:53
Sounds great! I've been hoping to start a 2e campaign. I've sent you a PM.

Overdog
August 1st, 2019, 00:26
I am definitely interested. I have lots of RPG experience and lots of experience with FGs. If you still have a slot please let me know. I will have my copy of PF2 tomorrow and will be pouring over it this week.

matthewrader
August 1st, 2019, 18:21
Hello, I am Matthew. I'm 36 and live in NYC. I am interested in joining the group and learning PF2 together and continuing with an AP after that. I casually ran a PF and SF campaign over the last few years but I'm looking to get my more serious mojo back after being out of the game for the last 2 years (new dad) and enjoy some more gaming again now that my sleep schedule has returned to normalcy.

Let me know if there are still open slots. Thanks.

robomagon
August 1st, 2019, 20:15
I'd be interested in this. That time slot is open for me. I'm 36 and live in Texas. Just picked up the PF2 core rules module for FG and am learning the system as I type this. A long term, weekly game is just what I'm looking for. I would also prefer moving on to an AP after we learn the system with the intro module.

Mentalic
August 1st, 2019, 20:22
I would love to join as well.

rickyhunt
August 1st, 2019, 22:45
I have already filled the slot, but I will be happy to put people on a waiting list in case anyone drops out.

Acoustic Fox
August 4th, 2019, 04:24
Hello. I would like to be put on the waiting list for your group