PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 1-2 players wanted D&D 5E Campaign

Jagerkiller
July 29th, 2019, 19:49
Hello, we are currently looking for 1-2 players to join our campaign. Have a player that has to leave due to new born. We are currently finishing a modified story from Lost Mines of Phandelver (kinda of way for the group in game to meet get to know one another) Then will be moving to Waterdeep for Dragon Heist and Mad Mage. We currently are playing weekly from 7-11 CST. The days move around depending on when people are available. Also, if anyone has a hard stop time that is perfectly fine and we can have a shorter play time that day or continue on and inform you what happened. I leave this up to group if that issue comes up. Please get in contact with through replying to me this thread or sending my a direct message

tommyboy68w
July 30th, 2019, 01:52
I currently have found more time to myself. I am looking for a game because I always have to GM and I am itching to be a player. Been playing for 13 years and have been a GM for 11 years. Please let me know if you are interested in having me on.

Krystofar
July 30th, 2019, 04:09
Hi...I'm interested in joining the group. I've been playing D&D for over 20 years, but I've only come back to it more eagerly in the past year. I've always been a player. What level are you starting the characters at? I can be pretty flexible on my schedule especially if I know in advance. I'm in EST so 5-9pm for me is relatively easy. Do you have any specific rules/edition limits set?