FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday, weekly, 10-12pm
Term: long term or short term
Voice: discord

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1E
Game System Experience: 3 years of active experience
Fantasy Grounds Experience: 1 year of active experience

Character Type Preferred: I prefer magic users or rogue type archers. My usual alignment is neutral good, but I am comfortable playing evil. I refuse to play any lawful alignment.
About me: I am a streamer on Twitch, and I'm looking to add to my channel. I'm a mom so I tend to get busy, but I will always do my best to be present for the campaign. I am willing to make a discord channel for the campaign, if wanted. Webcams are going to be used for streaming purposes. I'm looking for a small group of 3-4 players, and we will need a GM with experience with FG. New players are welcome!

If you're curious about my twitch channel I'll leave a link below.
www.twitch.tv/gam3rdam3

Lundgren
July 29th, 2019, 18:53
I'm potentially interested. However, I'm on the other side of the pond, so I can only participate if it is short term or as a "reoccurring player controlled NPC" if long term.

My character preference is more based on making sure he has suitable motivations, so without knowing the setting, the group, and what the game will be about, I can't really say. However, I don't make "optimized characters". I create them from what fits the character's background and personality. Also, while I can create characters all over the alignment chart; if I create an "evil" character I don't play puppy kicking evil.

English is not my native language, but it is comprehensible. I tend to mix British and American grammar, mispronounce the occasional word here and there, and I'm sure I have a bit of an accent. I haven't been role-playing in English, in an English speaking country, since May though.

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: CET (UMT+1)

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've had it for years. Never got around to using it though...
Pathfinder 1E Experience: I've ran a game in PF a few years back, and one of my world building projects is a setting for the PF ruleset. So I'm familiar with the mechanics, but no expert.
Experience with other RP systems: A lot more. Mainly in systems without classes and levels.

From a technical point of view, if I would be part of the game, I would have to do some experimentation on which of my tech stuff I should use, and where to set it up, to make sure everything is on a streamable quality.

gam3rdam3
August 2nd, 2019, 03:55
I will keep you in mind, and hopefully you'll still be interested by the time we find a full group.