PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5e Homebrew Thursdays

Aster
July 29th, 2019, 01:43
FG License: Ultimate (And backed the Unity kickstarter)
Game System: Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons

Time Zone: UTC/GMT
Day of week and time: 8:00pm to 11:30ishpm Thursday Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not currently but has been talked about

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players needed: seeking 2 players
Character starting level & equipment: 3 Basic gear.
Character restrictions: None (within reason).

Details of Campaign:
Homebrew: PLayers will be starting in a port city on an unexplored continent. They belong to a mercenary group who takes on various task aimed at spreading good throughout the world. We have a long term group and looking for new players that value roleplaying over power builds. New players must be interested in helping create a new world. Send me a pm with your experience in roleplaying games in general plus your fantasygrounds experience.

tommyboy68w
July 30th, 2019, 02:00
Hello I am interested in joining a group.

I have been playing DnD and Pathfinder since 2006 and have been a GM for 11 years. I am looking to be a player because I have a full time IRL weekend group I gm for and I am itching to be a player.

I have almost no experience with FG though. I hope this is not a problem. I have it installed and I use it to help manage my IRL game but that is the only experience that I have.

TallHats
July 31st, 2019, 19:50
Howdy! I am interested in joining. I sent you a PM already.

lostnirvana
August 1st, 2019, 06:33
Hello, I have a cleric I would like to play - built with DND Beyond. I am also available to start playing immediately. Like to think of myself as a normal guy who has the social side figured out - so not a douche. Let me know.

Aster
August 1st, 2019, 16:31
We are full up at the moment. If we have an opening. I will update this post. Thank you all for the inquiries.