PDA

View Full Version : kickstarter

Kaltorak
July 27th, 2019, 16:57
when/where do you get the info regarding anything that you will receive for purchasing the rookie level of unity? I purchased the rookie level for ultimate license and I have received any notification of the purchase via email or anything.

thanks

Trenloe
July 27th, 2019, 17:04
when/where do you get the info regarding anything that you will receive for purchasing the rookie level of unity? I purchased the rookie level for ultimate license and I have received any notification of the purchase via email or anything.
Welcome to the FG Forums.

I recommend that you look at the most recent updates on the Kickstarter project itself: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smiteworks/fantasy-grounds-unity/updates

In particular update #14 which gives details on dates. As a Rookie backer you're entitled to beta testing access, which has not started yet, and as per update #14 there is no current set date.

If you never received an email regarding fulfilment (mentioned in update #14 and #15) then I recommend you email [email protected] (as detailed in update #15) so that they can look into it for you.

damned
July 27th, 2019, 17:05
welcome Kaltorak

please send an email to [email protected] with as much detail as you can provide

Zacchaeus
July 27th, 2019, 17:07
Hi kaltorak, welcome to FG.

Emails went out some weeks ago inviting backers to claim their pledges. If you missed it (might have gone to spam?) I’d suggest emailing [email protected] and explain that you didn’t get that email so they can resend it.

Zacchaeus
July 27th, 2019, 17:08
Post is six minutes old and three replies from three continents in three minutes. I love this forum.

Trenloe
July 27th, 2019, 17:09
Post is six minutes old and three replies from three continents in three minutes. I love this forum.
Which continent are you on? Or should I say are you incontinent? ;)

damned
July 27th, 2019, 17:20

its not his fault
all that fresh air swirling around under his kilt
it just happens you know

Zacchaeus
July 27th, 2019, 17:22
Well I thought you were back in Blighty and since I am temporarily in Florida that made three. But I see you are not where I thought you were :)

Zacchaeus
July 27th, 2019, 17:23
its not his fault
all that fresh air swirling around under his kilt
it just happens you know
It’s gie humid air at the moment :)