PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D 5e UK UTC\GMT

blacklibrary
July 26th, 2019, 11:22
FG License: Ultimate (And backed the Unity kickstarter)
Game System: Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons

Time Zone: UTC/GMT
Day of week and time: 19:00 - 22:00 hrs Thursday Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 current. 1 needed.
Character starting level & equipment: 4 Basic gear.
Character restrictions: None (within reason).

Details of your scenario:

My intention is to run all the D&D published modules. We are current a few chapters into HotDQ and are looking for another regular player.

I have been DMing for about 30 years. I can promise a fairly professional weekly gaming night for anyone willing to commit to the group. One caveat is that you haven't previously DMed or played any of the published 5e campaign books. (A tall order, I know!)

This group will be ideal for someone looking to get into fifth edition for the first time and wants to commit to a weekly games night.

***Please note the UTC/GMT timezone. We are looking for a player willing to commit to a regular weekly game every Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 hrs GMT.***

GunnarGreybeard
July 26th, 2019, 12:09
If you don't get any takers and still need someone, you may also want to consider hitting up some of the posters in this thread "EU Players LFG - [GMT]/[UTC] +/- 0-3 hours." (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48172-EU-Players-LFG-GMT-UTC-0-3-hours) as it looks like they are in the same time zone and were looking for a game.

blacklibrary
July 26th, 2019, 12:57
If you don't get any takers and still need someone, you may also want to consider hitting up some of the posters in this thread "EU Players LFG - [GMT]/[UTC] +/- 0-3 hours." (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48172-EU-Players-LFG-GMT-UTC-0-3-hours) as it looks like they are in the same time zone and were looking for a game.

Thanks for the heads up! I certainly will.

RunningHill
July 26th, 2019, 21:03
You can check discord https://discord.gg/vz9bu3Z as well.
To bad I've played some modules before :-/

vincentprice
July 26th, 2019, 22:43
Hi, are you still looking for a Thursday night player? I've not played any of the WOTC Modules before so I'm up for a trawl through them if you have an empty table place

Paxx
July 27th, 2019, 00:56
Are you still looking ? I'm an ancient DM that is trying out Fantasy Grounds for the first time. I'm computer savvy but I am still learning the Grounds. I rarely got to play characters as I was DMing all the time so this would be great. As far as DMing mods, I would grab the maps and throw away the rest. I haven't played in awhile but have been reading all the 5e rules. I was a 1st, 2nd, and 3.5 editions player. I live in the CO. so I think the time zone would work. Please let me know, Thanks, Paxx.

blacklibrary
July 27th, 2019, 10:33
Thanks all! I'm sure we will fill this space from those who have responded already. I'll be in touch.