PDA

View Full Version : [LFG][PF2][Pathfinder Second Edition][Evenings][PST][Weekly]

Mentalic
July 24th, 2019, 23:31
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Evenings 7pm+ PST, Once per week
Term: Long term
Voice: Can do voice. Open to Discord, TS3, Etc

Game System Preferred: PF2
Game System Experience: Lots of d20 games
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very familiar with the platform

Character Type Preferred: Open to various.

About me: Been rping for a number of years. Looking for a game to learn PF2 with.

Mentalic
August 3rd, 2019, 19:12
Still looking

Mentalic
August 8th, 2019, 01:38
Still looking...

Darkreaper
August 8th, 2019, 17:17
We will be starting PF2 on Thursday August 22. We will play the published single module to learn the rules and then dive into the first AP. We are currently a group of four players and want to be five. We play every Thursday from 9PM - 11PM EST. We use Mumble for voice.

Fantasy grounds forums can be tedious with revolving door players. We want a long term player. You must be able to commit to the day and time each week. You must have a job and a life that doesn't interfere with the time slot, and you must have a good enough computer that we are not dealing with computer issues. We understand that real life happens and there may be times you would have to miss but these are exceptions rather than regularities.

We are a group of guys that have been playing together for years starting on the tabletop and moving to Fantasy Grounds. This is a combat oriented group at about 75/25 combat to role-playing.

If you think this is for you, let me know.

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: PST
Day(s)
of week, frequency, and time: Evenings 7pm+ PST, Once per week
Term: Long term
Voice: Can do voice. Open to Discord, TS3, Etc

Game System Preferred: PF2
Game System Experience: Lots of d20 games
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very familiar with the platform

Character Type Preferred: Open to various.

About me: Been rping for a number of years. Looking for a game to learn PF2 with.

Mentalic
August 8th, 2019, 17:34
Cool, I would love to join.

I should be able to make the time slot (6pm for me). I tend to prefer long term games and try to stick around for the long haul. My pc shouldnt have any issues. Ive used Mumble before and dont think I will have trouble setting it up again. I have no issues with 75/25 combat/rp split. I do tend to rp my characters but I have no problem moving things along if the group wills it.