Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Eastern (GMT -5)
Day of week and time: Fridays at 8:30 pm est
If new game, planned start date: 08/02
Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi-Weekly
Term: Long

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60
Number of Players in game & needed: 5-6
Character starting level & equipment: level 1 Per PHB and whatever the character's background
Character restrictions/stuff allowed: All 5e material is allowed. (No pathfinder or 3e stuff will be allowed/adjusted for)

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Hey all, I'm gonna start running an Icewind Dale based campaign on Friday nights so it should be pretty fun. Here are going to be some rules to my campaign when I run it:

General Campaign Rules:

1. All players will be required to attend session 0 unless your character is already made and ready to go. Failure to do so will risk getting booted from the campaign
2. I am big on attendance. I am willing to run at least a side adventure depending on where the current progress of the campaign is if at least 2 people show up to play for that evening's session. With this being said, that is gonna cause exp totals to not be equal between everybody. I am ok with that as it encourages people to show up. If the majority of people show up then we will proceed as normal. If not, then the few that do show up that session will get a little bit ahead of everybody else that did not make it.
3. If attendance becomes a problem without a valid reason, you will be booted.
4. If there is a question about a rule, spell, etc, research can certainly be done but the ruling of the DM is final
5. Have fun.

Character Creation:

1. Standard Point Buy System (27 points via PHB)
2. Races, classes, and backgrounds that would be found in any 5th edition modules would be allowed ( no pathfinder or 3e will be considered or converted)
3. Picking backgrounds will be especially required
4. All characters will start at level 1 unless otherwise determined by the DM
5. If a character dies, the player whose character died will be allowed to create a new one at a level that is the party average (rounded down)

Salz78
July 24th, 2019, 02:10
I'd like to join up! Sounds like a blast. I'm thinking Elven Sorceror or Bard, can be flexible depending on what others want to do.

Kelain
July 24th, 2019, 02:35
I would be interested in the game. I'm pretty new to DnD, however I have a wood elf ranger ready. If invited I would still intend to be there for session 0

I'm central time zone so attendance wpuldnt be a problem

MithosRiot
July 24th, 2019, 05:29
I am interested, if there is still room.

I have been playing for around 20 years and have about 1 year experience with 5e and fg.

I would like to play a monk, but would be willing to play something different if the party really needed.

Thanks.

NetFlicks
July 24th, 2019, 10:41
Sounds awesome! Have a +1 with me, roommate would also be joining in but we'd be down to play more or less whatever the party needs and can meet that schedule no problem. Currently have a Life Cleric I've been itching to play rolled up and my roommate has a super cool monk he's been toying with ideas-wise for a while.

Heckspawn
July 24th, 2019, 14:36
I would like to join your campaign. Playing in Icewind Dale would be fun. Hmm, looking over everyone's preferences, it looks like the group could use some muscle. I'm not sure what race and class I would play yet, but it will be strong.

DamoniousPrime
July 24th, 2019, 16:51
I would be be very interested in joining I have several ideas for a character I can send them or any other information you need... I am brand new to FG but I am eager to learn..

Teybor
July 24th, 2019, 20:53
I am interested in joining the adventure. Fairly new to FG but have an Ultimate license. I'm open to play just about anything. I don't particularly care to run a cleric but will if it's needed. I am on the East Coast so there will be no time issue. Unless work intervenes which doesn't happen very often. Will you send an email or private message if we are accepted?

Zillron
July 24th, 2019, 21:01
I would be interested as well. Still learning FG but have a license and source material as well as discord

Leftropolis
August 7th, 2019, 15:14
We currently have 2 spots open since 2 people did not show up for the first session. The current party makeup is a Bard, Rogue, Paladin, and a Cleric

Fatherdeath
August 7th, 2019, 20:04
arrg boys football season is starting so cant play. sounds fun. best of luck recruiting.

tommyboy68w
August 7th, 2019, 22:53
I would be willing to play

Long time Player but new to FG looking for a game to get into during the week.

Seaners
August 7th, 2019, 23:44
Sounds fun. I wish it were starting in 3 weeks. :)

2Old4This
August 9th, 2019, 03:47
We currently have 2 spots open since 2 people did not show up for the first session. The current party makeup is a Bard, Rogue, Paladin, and a Cleric

If you're still looking for a member I could roll one up... Looks like the party could use a wizard