PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 mature player looking to participate in 3.5 game or possibly others.

wychfate
July 23rd, 2019, 22:52
FG License:*FG Classic Ultimate

Time Zone:*Pacific*Time USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:*Available days Fridays afternoons-evenings*or Saturdays evenings.* Frequency:* Open, prefer weekly or by weekly.

Term:*Long term preferred,* but whiling to go with Adventure Length as well, may consider a One-shot dependingon specifics.

Voice:*Not a preference,* I prefer text based only, may consider voice games on Discord, again depending on specifics of the game.

Game System Preferred:*D&D 3.5, May consider a 5e (but I really rather not, I tend to like games that are not over populated due to being the most popular currently, but depending on specifics I may consider a 5e.* 1st, 2nd, and 4th I may consider,* but I have no books for 2nd and 4th at this time.* Other systems maybe considered but honestly I will take 3.5 over all others at this time, as I plan to start running my own 3.5 in the future.*

Game System Experience:*I have a lot of experience with many games,* though mainly as the GM/DM.* I have been playing since the early 80s.* My experience of systems is very expansive especially with the games of the 80-90s,l.* From Fantasy to Superhero and everything in-between.

Fantasy Grounds Experience:*Last time I played or ran a game on FF was in the 2009 or 10 can't remember.* *I am pretty much unfamiliar at this time, and am hoping to get very familiar now.* Consider me a newbie.**

Character Type Preferred:I have played all types of both classes and races over the years.* At this time I am really interested in playing a gnome race character that is a bard (who will be interested in entertainment and illusions/deceptions/tricks).* If need be though I can play about anything* * I honestly prefer playing low-experienced characters than more experienced.* *1st level is fine with me, even if the rest of the group has more experience as an example.* *I like the role-playing aspect of gaming, though I don't mind a variety,* as I can* get bored without some variations in a game as is.* I* am not to comfortable in playing games whose rules are to much influenced, by "home-brew" rules.* I rather play games as printed for the most part.* And if given the choice, I will take that type of game over a game that differs to much from the actual system.* *I favor team play, with a more serious tine, then a game that is slapstick or constantly comedic and/or runs off topic.* Mature games with 18+ players is a must.**

About me:* I have been doing this along the way, so consider this area more of a continuation.* *I love to get into my character and the game setting,* rather I be the player of GM.* I have always had a vivid imagination and prefer reading over watching television/movies.* *I have played character's that are nothing like me (as I love to act), and I have played characters who were like me, though not as often.* Getting into character and the setting is the style I've always played once a learned how to do it.* I can be humorous in character,* don't like to meta-game, power game, or rules lawyer either.* I do like to fill comfortable with the rules and system and prefer to play games that are system specific as stated earlier.* *This allows me to understand the system, setting and my character better.**

I am a US Veteran been out for some time, like to deny in my mind I am a grandmother at times, and family oriented women.* Hope this has helped to paint a picture for everyone.*

Nireck
July 23rd, 2019, 23:17
I fell like you and I have several things in common. I too have played during the 80s and never stopped. I am looking to have a Pay to play party with mature players that embrace their characters rather than taking the table as an offline Videogame. I like to craft epic stories with characters that grow over the campaign course.

Would you be interested?

wychfate
July 24th, 2019, 00:45
While I do think we share something in common, I'm mainly a GM, and I don't charge players to play in my games. Therefore, Iam very reluctant to pay for playing a game, especially if I don't know the person running the game, or the players. That being said feel free to send me the information on what you charge players as well as what I can expect. If it sounds like something I would he willing to try, I'll let you know.
P.s. thanks for the response either way.

wychfate
July 24th, 2019, 02:42
Removed after finally seeing original post response