PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player, Weekends Fri, Sat and or Sun, EST NA Time Zone, SF or SR 4e

Treviron Riaxx
July 23rd, 2019, 17:59
FG License Ultimate
[
B]Time Zone Eastern Time North America[/B]
[
B] Looking for weekly or bi monthly, Friday 7pm-12am, Saturday 2pm-12am, Sunday 2pm-8pm[/B]

Game length etc Prefer long term but open to short term, not really interested in one shots unless its to show how things work Player and GM wise.

Voice chatHave discord, find voice freqently immersion breaking when IC interacting and do get anxiety on voice comms, but if required have access to it.

preferred systems Starfinder and/Or Shadowrun 4e never got to use the 20th aniv books (SR) and want to get more familiar

Experience Ruleset Read the books, tinkered with Shadowrun aniv a few years ago, been actively tinkering with Starfinder with intent to homebrew something. No playing experience with either (still learning).

Experience with FGBeen tinkering with FG, but not experienced as a player or GM. Mostly been trial and erroring how to build within it. Been having a hard time focusing on things last year so its slow going since also trying to find a system to homebrew at same time while writting the rough drafts of a bunch of novels.

Character type
Goes with the mood, in D&D and pathfinder always plays multi or hybrid classes, fighter/Mage, Magus, Fighter rogue, rogue/mages, Arcanist. Elf, Drow, Tiefling, human, Half Dragon, Half fiend.
Alignment did both sides, played a fighter rogue once that got angry at the groups ranger for being a greedy why your hoarding gear the fighter and I need more than you type. She ended up stealing all his enchanted gear while he was sleeping and hide it, she was chaotic Neutral and extremely annoyed at the rangers atitude. The player got so upset he meta killed the character, character was revived and became a ongoing antagonist because of it. Nearly quit after that since the metagaming and cheating just kept getting worst.

Played a Eilistrean Drow, because was different and Chaotic Good didn't mean play nice and turn the cheek. Was interesting but party was bad at rp. Got awkward and complicated but forced me to think differently.

Played a Female pyro Arcanist Tiefling think she was neutral Evil, party was supposedly good, but cleric behaved Neutral Evil, and my character was an oppertunist within reason. Nearly got the entire city we where in specially the vampires manipulating the city kill us because of the Neutral cleric of a neutral god behaving evil 99% of the time, something I expected my character to cause potentially, but nope was all the clerics fault.

I get bored of one trick pony classes, hate power gaming, If the character concept doesn't inspire my over active imagination I tend to loose interest after a while.

Not a great rper, I get insecure and anxious its why I tend to play more complicated things, forces to sort of climb over it. Rather than play the generic this and that.
Doesn't always work, but depends on GM and group.

I have made more female character than males, and rarely make humans. Rarely make good characters as I find my concepts are always on the edge, don't fit the alignment spectrums exactly, had a Neutral Good that occasionally behaved more chaotic and Neutral and in some cases evil, based on how they would react to things.

DMed AD&D a few times, was too narrative/interactive not enough killing per hour for the group I was a player in at the time. Was trying to put the RP back into it rather than the insanity that was a DM that constantly tried to kill our characters.

GM'd Rift for a summer but I ended up agreeing with the players it was garbage.

DM'd 3e and Pathfinder a bit, 3e players clung to AD&D same group as above. So went nowhere. Pathfinder lasted a few months but one player kept being interuptive and constantly trying to make himself and his character the focus and a newby insisted on using the Oracle and the whole concept of RP was beyond him so it melted down. I had enough of constantly dealing with an over demanding player and a player that needed help and would not listen.

Resources Do have the SR 4e 20th aniv soircebook, and sveral of the add on books, have all the Starfinder rule books (armory, pact world, core, archive 1 and 2).