PDA

View Full Version : New to FG player looking for Dnd 5e game

DamoniousPrime
July 23rd, 2019, 13:59
Hi all I am new to FG and also pretty new to Dnd. I got hooked by randomly catching an episode of Critical Role on youtube and now regularly watch that and other dnd games in my spare time I got myself some dice and want to play but there are not many groups within 40 miles of my town so I am giving this a try. I am available to play Mon-Fri from 6:30-midnight, 8am- 3pm Sat, or anytime until midnight on Sun eastern time as I live in New York state. I have a bunch of different character ideas as that pretty much all I have been able to do. I get along with anyone unless they see actively trying not too... I would like to get into a weekly game but I will take what I can get :)

Jafo
July 23rd, 2019, 22:33
Try here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50113-LFP-5e-Dragon-heist!-Wednesday-6pm-cst

Realin
July 25th, 2019, 01:11
We have a group that meets Wednesday 7:30 to 9:00 ish on Wednesday. Send me a message and we'll see.
We've been playing for years as a group and have one just dropping out.

Realin.

Jagerkiller
July 29th, 2019, 18:54
I have a group that i am running and we need a player since we have one person that is leaving. I am not sure if you have already found a group or not but you are more than welcome to join ours. ( I am a fellow Critical Role avid watcher myself)