PDA

View Full Version : Sydney player (and GM) looking for Call of Cthulhu, D&D 5e or DSA The Dark Eye group

mir2
July 23rd, 2019, 12:21
Hi

Experienced as player and GM but relatively new on FG based in Sydney NB.
Is there a group that is still looking for a player or two? I can play Sunday-Thursday evening.
Could be also a mix of FG and table games.

I will also soon start a new games series using the cool The Dark Eye (DSA) rules as a GM based in the Fantasy world setting of Aventuria.

Cheers,
Dan

ianmward
July 23rd, 2019, 13:31
Hi Dan,

I am currently running a bi-weekly Call of Cthulhu game of Horror on the Orient Express. We play alternate Saturday nights from 8:30pm Sydney time.

PM me if you are interested in discussing joining us.

Ian

Hi

Experienced as player and GM but relatively new on FG based in Sydney NB.
Is there a group that is still looking for a player or two? I can play Sunday-Thursday evening.
Could be also a mix of FG and table games.

I will also soon start a new games series using the cool The Dark Eye (DSA) rules as a GM based in the Fantasy world setting of Aventuria.

Cheers,
Dan

mir2
July 24th, 2019, 12:52
Hi Ian,
Sounds very interesting. I haven't looked into Horror on the Orient Express yet. Are you playing using FG or table sessions?
Both would be fine. Let me know if there's a character that would fit well into the group.
Dan

ianmward
July 24th, 2019, 14:04
It’s using FG.

PM me your email and I’ll send you an update of who we have already.

Cheers,

Ian

stephan_
July 24th, 2019, 18:27
If you are new to the TDE system and want to experience it as a player in FG one-shot first, feel free to PM me and I'll see whether we can get enough players.

mir2
July 29th, 2019, 13:34
Hi Stephan

Yes I'm very interested. I used to play DSA a long time ago and would be interested diving back into it using FG.
Not sure about potential time zone issues as I'm +10h (Sydney)...

dan

stephan_
July 29th, 2019, 16:46
Alright.

With me being GMT +2, a GMT morning session might work on SAT or SUN (assuming we have enough players of course, let me ask around).

Just be aware that with new players (and TDE being relatively complicated) I might run it with simplified rules (DSA 5).