PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Starfinder Mon Evening Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

NorCalRoach
July 22nd, 2019, 23:10
FG License: I have an Ultimate License
Time Zone: I'm located in California - PDT but can can accommodate a CST game if needed
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday evenings are preferable for weekly long term game; but, can plan for Friday or weekend games if available for semi-weekly or once a month campaign games.
Term: Available for any, can commit to a long term game especially if game is played on Monday evenings
Voice: Yes, Teamspeak and Discord is preferred but can download other VOIP software if needed

Game System Preferred: Starfinder
Game System Experience: Played 5e and pathfinder for the last 3 years (2 with fantasy grounds and another table top program) and just got a taste of pathfinder this past weekend.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: My grade would be a 3 on a Scale of 1 to 5. I've DM'd a weekly D&D 5e game for the past 2 years with FG modules (lost mines, Tomb of Annihilation and now currently running Curse of Strahd). I've also been playing 5e with a group of people on Thursday nights over a year now on FG as well.

Character Type Preferred: Any
About me: I enjoy D&D, but I'm looking to branch out to play Starfinder. I'm personally easy going. I've been committed to 5e and pathfinder for the last few years and I want to branch out and play starfinder now and eventually be a GM for starfinder once I get some experience with the rule set.

lyrian
July 23rd, 2019, 15:33
Hey, I play mostly on Roll20 here: https://app.roll20.net/users/397078/lyrian which is why I don't have any experience on FG

I would definitely be interested in getting a Starfinder game going. I've played one homebrew module for about 6 months, to 5th level, but I don't have more experience beyond that. But I can say I loved every minute I played the system.
The rules are actually really simple and easy to pick up, very similar to the ease of 5e.
I'd be willing to run a few one shots, or just be part of a game we start to get a feel for the game and the system, and help figure out how to start a full campaign.

What do you think?

NorCalRoach
July 25th, 2019, 21:13
I'm interested if you can run a game on Fantasy Grounds and I think I might be able to get a few other players to join as well. I'll send you a private message shortly.