PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game except Tuesday, 7pm-Midnigh PST US Time Zone prefer 5E

James3of3
July 22nd, 2019, 21:29
FG License: Ultimate, only D&D 5e books owned, but wiling to purchase other books for systems I'd be playing.
Time Zone: PST (California, USA)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available after 7pm up to Midnight, except Mondays and Tuesdays. Tuesdays available from 10am - 6pm, Mondays 10am - 2pm.
Term: Open
Voice: Prefer Discord, but open to what the group prefers as long as my computer can use it.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, 2e, 3e, 3.5e. Will try any other system.
Game System Experience: Most of my experience is with D&D (Skipped 4thed), LARP VtM.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Verry little to none. I bought FG to run my D&D campaign, as we all live far from each other and the fatigue of travel was getting to most of us. Ran a test adventure to help my players aclimate to using FG.
Character Type Preferred: Rogue, Mage (Any non healer caster), Fighter, Ranger, any other class, in that order.
About me: I have been playing D&D since the mid 80's (poorly as not may my age played it). I DM'd for the first time in 3rd ed. Really big on TSR era Ravenloft. I have "attempted" to play many other games, but none of them lasted long due to GM's being flaky. So most of my experience lies with D&D. I love the idea of non D&D RP's and am wiling to play them.

I love playing out my role and not just rolling dice at Goblins, but I don't expect anyone else to do so (I'm a "to each your own" guy). I played in a LARP for Vampire the Masqurade off and on for almost 20 years.

I skipped 4th ed, but not on purpose. It came out at a time when I had a large commute to work, and the crown I spent my off time with didn't play these type of games. Though I hear 4th ed is the worst, I know nothing of it, so I won't judge anyone that likes it.

I started back with D&D a year ago because I missed it. I saw Curse of Strahd, and wanted nothing more than to play it. I convinced a few people from my Board Game Group to let me DM for them. And now every other Tuesday I DM a CoS game for them.

I really want to get back into RPG's It's been something that I miss and brought me a lot of happiness. So take a chance on me, I'm a bit of a moron, but I'll make you laugh.

umanami
July 24th, 2019, 17:46
I am in the same boat. I have played for a very long time and on west coast so a Wednesday 7pm ish PST game would be nice. Let me know if you find anything and if there is any room.