PDA

View Full Version : First time DM - Lost Mines of Phandelver - Wed/Thur - GMT

Donkeyb39
July 22nd, 2019, 17:36
FG License: Standard (You will need this also)
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: GMT
Day of week and time: TBD - Between 4 - 6pm (2-4 Hours), and either Wednesday or Thursday (Let me know what you prefer and what you would be willing to do)
If new game, planned start date: Next week, 31/7 Or 1/8
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: End of module, if everyone happy maybe start a new one after.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Its a module so probably slightly more combat but im still up for some RP
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 - 5
Character starting level & equipment: 1
Character restrictions: PHB. There are pregenerated characters but can also make your own with the PHB if you want.

Details of your scenario: The Lost Mines of Phandelver. Ok i know this modules is probably played to death but im a totally new player and haven't been able to find a game within my schedule after looking for 2 - 3 weeks now, so i thought if i cant find a DM ill become the DM. It will be a learning process for myself and i hope some new players are interested so can learn together. I defiantly wont be doing voices but feel free to do so. I just want to get into a new hobby as a player or DM, meet some new people and have a good time :)

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3549

EvoGamer
July 22nd, 2019, 18:11
I'm down for this. Same TZ so timing is not too much of an issue.

WildKnight
July 22nd, 2019, 18:31
How long of sessions are you planning?

Donkeyb39
July 22nd, 2019, 18:41
probably around 2-4 hours.

KushMaster69X
July 22nd, 2019, 21:19
I'm on GMT, but I have work until 6:30. Once the summer ends. and I'm back at uni I'll be able to make any time :). if you're able to start a bit later, I'd be super interested.

thehunt123
July 22nd, 2019, 21:42
I would be down to play, I come from EST so the timeing would be perfect on those days. I have a High elf ranger class already premaid if that would work. You can PM me if you want to talk more.

Wudenbachs
July 22nd, 2019, 22:45
I'm also relatively new, so this seems like a groovy opportunity! I'd be playing in the morning, but that works fine on either of those days.
Feel free to hit me up over Discord (Wüdenbachs#6636) if you wanna talk a bit before deciding whether to include me.
I'd Love to play our party's rogue

Donkeyb39
July 22nd, 2019, 23:37
I'm on GMT, but I have work until 6:30. Once the summer ends. and I'm back at uni I'll be able to make any time :). if you're able to start a bit later, I'd be super interested.

I work nights so i normally only get up around 2-3PM anyway so anytime works for me but i wanted to make it available for people out side GMT as well which is why i thought 4-6. If others are happy for 7-8PM makes no difference to me.

thehunt123
July 22nd, 2019, 23:43
I’m good for anytime if I’m given the opportunity to be included

Carog the Fat
July 23rd, 2019, 01:22
This wcould be fun I never got the chance to play this before

wednesday or thursday is fine for me

KushMaster69X
July 23rd, 2019, 07:05
If all of you are cool with starting a couple hours later then we have ourselves a group

Donkeyb39
July 24th, 2019, 17:16
Have lost 1 Player. First game will be either 31st or 1st next week. Its going to be a more relaxed game with plenty of mistakes all around so new players are ideal. :)

vincentprice
July 24th, 2019, 23:15
If you're still looking for players then I'm up for it, GMT here, I know the 5e rules and can work my way through FG for the most part so if you're still looking for people to join the table let me know

thehunt123
July 25th, 2019, 05:07
we are still looking for members if donkey doesnt get back to you by tomorrow i can ask him to check FG for you