PDA

View Full Version : AD&D Ruleset Combat Tracker Preview

celestian
July 17th, 2019, 15:23
Here is a preview of the new combat tracker coming for the AD&D ruleset. If you would like to check it out locally it's available on the "test channel" right now (BACKUP YOUR CAMPAIGN BEFORE USING!). Please do report any bugs or suggestions you might have. Remember, this is just the Host side, the player side remains the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHj3U7BKosM&feature=youtu.be

Zacchaeus
July 17th, 2019, 15:47
Looking very good

ddavison
July 17th, 2019, 16:45
That looks very useful. Well done.

galfaroth2000
July 18th, 2019, 15:47
Very clever managing. Nice done.

Tel Arin
July 25th, 2019, 00:38
Very useful. Good job!

celestian
July 28th, 2019, 21:48
I am shooting for July 30th for release of the new host side Combat Tracker. If you have any bugs or issues please report them.

Lexfire
July 29th, 2019, 16:02
Would live to be able to widen the name column in the CT- there apears to be a slider but it does not widen. The tab column expands no problem

celestian
July 29th, 2019, 18:17
Would live to be able to widen the name column in the CT- there apears to be a slider but it does not widen. The tab column expands no problem

Not sure what you mean about a slider on the window?

The combatants column (left side) expands (30% the size of the selected/right window) when you stretch out the window using the resize on the bottom right corner of the CT. It will expand to a maximum size and shrink only to a minimum size when you do that. Unfortunately there isn't window size adjustment for panes within windows/subwindows in the API.

Lexfire
July 29th, 2019, 20:07
Will try tonight

celestian
July 29th, 2019, 22:41
Not sure what you mean about a slider on the window?

The combatants column (left side) expands (30% the size of the selected/right window) when you stretch out the window using the resize on the bottom right corner of the CT. It will expand to a maximum size and shrink only to a minimum size when you do that.

This is an example of what I mean.

https://i.imgur.com/cD8Xk7s.gif

Lexfire
July 30th, 2019, 03:38
Yep the stretching works - I was running the big fonts extension and the character names are way too large up and down so I hoped stretching would help - with big fonts extension off the image looks fine.

JohnD
July 30th, 2019, 13:22
Yeah, that will work nicely.