PDA

View Full Version : larger action deck cards ingame

Niles
July 13th, 2019, 19:44
I just bought the SWADE action deck cards. I can click and drag them on to the record sheets, but they're hard to read. I'd like to see a bigger version of them, is there a way? Also, when I load the cards into the Savage Worlds adventure edition, it doesn't give me option to choose my deck, but when I load it into the SWD ruleset it does. Any way to choose which deck you want to use within the SWADE edition? Thanks!

Holgaph
July 13th, 2019, 22:56
The images in the deck are low resolution. However, the images from the Library module are larger. Try viewing them from there.

I've spent some time with the SWADE deck and found a similar issue when trying to add custom cards (MyCustom Deck): you can either have the adventure deck cards or your custom cards, not both. Hopefully this gets improved in the future.

Trenloe
July 14th, 2019, 00:07
I'm not in front of my computer at the moment so I can't check, but I believe you used to be able to double-click on the image in your character sheet to open the full size image. Does that work?

Trenloe
July 14th, 2019, 01:15
I'm now at my computer, so can give more info.

I can click and drag them on to the record sheets, but they're hard to read. I'd like to see a bigger version of them, is there a way?
Yes, multiple ways, see the indicated guidance text in the PC sheet:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27927

Also, when I load the cards into the Savage Worlds adventure edition, it doesn't give me option to choose my deck, but when I load it into the SWD ruleset it does. Any way to choose which deck you want to use within the SWADE edition? Thanks!
Where do the extra decks that work with SWD come from? Are they extensions? If so, make sure you enabled them before loading the campaign. If they're not in extensions then please provide more info.

User Guide: There's an Adventure Deck user guide that get installed with the product and covers most of what you've asked - go to the <FG app data>\docs directory and open Adventure Deck Documentation.pdf

Doswelk
July 14th, 2019, 16:38
I just bought the SWADE action deck cards. I can click and drag them on to the record sheets, but they're hard to read. I'd like to see a bigger version of them, is there a way? Also, when I load the cards into the Savage Worlds adventure edition, it doesn't give me option to choose my deck, but when I load it into the SWD ruleset it does. Any way to choose which deck you want to use within the SWADE edition? Thanks!

The "extra decks" are just extra cards for settings, as they are SWD cards they will not appear in the SWADE deck.

If you want to make your own deck here's a video guide :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEAkMFsuruA&t=1s