PDA

View Full Version : 5E, Sunday One Shot, 14th of July, 9 PM UTC + 0 (GMT).

StoryWeaver
July 13th, 2019, 03:35
Once in a while I run a one shot game on a Sunday. These games are less involved than my main games, so a good chance to get to play with an experienced DM and have some fun on a Sunday evening.

This Sunday's Game

Outside of a small town of a few hundred, there lies a mansion, owned by an eccentric recluse that some claim holds the power of magic in his clutches.

A group of scoundrels is asked to retrieve an item from the recluses mansion. You are one of those less than scrupulous individuals.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3539

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnosonart.files.wordpress.com%2F20 11%2F07%2Fhaunted_mansion_7f4f46da4f2e7726ed0d7d66 316e0817.jpg&f=1

Your Character

You'll pick from a selection of pre-generated characters on game night.

About myself

I'm an experienced GM of over 10 years in a number of gaming systems. I encourage in-character roleplaying and character development with realistic interactions with a living breathing world. Voice acting is encouraged as I do the same for my "actors" in the game to varied levels of success.

Apply in this thread below

Tell me a little something about yourself, and your experience as a role-player below. :)

damned
July 13th, 2019, 11:28
Thats an awesome image!

StoryWeaver
July 13th, 2019, 14:25
*laughs* Thank you. Have to try to set the tone! Got inspired and ended up spending 5-6 hours creating a brand new story for everyone to enjoy.

Gheckko
July 13th, 2019, 15:38
hello,
this sounds awesome , unfortunately its a bit 2 late for me(I'm GMT +2) as i have work on Monday and need to be in bed by 2 am or I'm in big trouble :P(I'm guessing it takes ~ 4-5h)
I'll keep an eye out for ur next one-shots.

StoryWeaver
July 13th, 2019, 16:29
Please do. :)

Filling up fast, looks like we have 1 spot left of 4.

Martin153
July 13th, 2019, 17:41
Had a little break, but would love to join you guys tomorrow. Played D&D and DM'd for years. Love Roleplay and happy to voice my char. Have DM'd 5e, SW, CoC, Traveller and many others. I don't like over rolled 'super hero' characters as a DM.....Maybe a bit rusty as a player on FG, but have played D&D for more years than I care to remember.

Always aware of how much prep as DM puts in, and I try to give their efforts justice when playing as a character

StoryWeaver
July 13th, 2019, 18:49
Sounds great. I'll send you the invite details in a PM Martin. :)

StoryWeaver
July 14th, 2019, 06:10
We're filled up for this week.

Lyroch
July 14th, 2019, 09:24
Hi Styrmir,

Do you still have room for one more? I purchased FG on year ago but due to my work I couldn't play at all. I used to GM years ago (AD&D, Rolemaster and others) for at least 5 years. I have got a copy of 5ed and I am more than happy to resume my GM activities however, I would like to get more experience as a player as I am new to the 5ed . I have the ultimate edition and the player, dm and monster manuals and also the lost mine of Phandalver (which I am currently reading). I am based in the UK.

Sorry, didn't realise there was no room for more players. Enjoy your session :)

StoryWeaver
July 14th, 2019, 14:34
Yes sorry Lyroch, we filled up with the 5th player last night.

I might do more of these, so there might be some space in future one shots. :)