PDA

View Full Version : LFP Homebrew 5th Edition Late Night

SailorLovins
July 13th, 2019, 02:34
Hello players,
I am looking for one more player to kick off a campaign in which stories from another campaign weave into this current one. I might entertain a second player depending on the person. FG / DND experience is not a requirement. I am looking for sociable people who like to play in a team. If you are a player antagonist (lone wolf or enjoy grieving players) this is not the table for you. I also don't tolerate rule thumping or arguing.
The game will take place on Tuesdays at 11pm Eastern. This is a sandbox world that takes place in Forgotten realms with three players that are close friends. This campaign will weave in and out of another campaign that contrasts this one.
I am a veteran dnd DM of more than 20 years. I currently independently develop modules for Fantasy Grounds for various high visibility authors. I am a very flexible DM with a mentality focused on players having a great time with their imagination. I own many supplements and my rule of thumb is that if I own the book (which all players have private access to) then all playable content in that book is accessible by players. Because of the homebrew nature I own several other books that add some unique situations to the game as well as expand the "playable area." If you would like to know more please get ahold of me and we can talk. The first game begins on Tuesday, July 23.

DerekMS
July 13th, 2019, 02:37
Sounds interesting and fun. Would be willing to talk about it some more if you have some time to make sure I'm the type that you're looking for.

Wandering Canuck
July 14th, 2019, 00:59
This sounds pretty good to me. My schedule is random but the time is fine. I may not be able to do it every week but I can do it 2 times a month.

WrongWriter
July 14th, 2019, 02:14
I would like to apply for the position. I'm a long time D&D player and pretty familiar with 5e and Fantasy Grounds.

I'm a funny and likable team player and enjoy character development. Not a rules lawyer. I believe game flow is more important than being right. Any disagreements or questions can be handled outside of gametime.

I'm a late night person anyway so 11 PM Tuesdays works fine for me. I have no problem committing to a regular game at that time.

Please let me know if you want any more information. I hope I pass the audition :)

WW

WLV
July 14th, 2019, 14:35
Do you still have opening? I am interested. I am flexible players and fill any role needed. I am good at rp and teamwork. I am veteran player of FG and 5e. So I may have questions or concerns during the game but I ultimately respect GM decision.
The time is no problem for me and will be able to make every game.
I hope to hear from you soon.