PDA

View Full Version : A Treasure Trove Too Good To keep Secret

dulux-oz
July 11th, 2019, 11:57
Hi Guys & Girls,

I don't normally write this type of post, but I stumbled upon a website today that I thought would be of interest to people.

https://icecreamapps.com/ is the site, and they have a whole bunch of PDF, and Video editing Apps for FREE - yes - FREE. I've just spent the last hour or so checking them out, and the UI's are clean, simple and intuitive, but the apps themselves are powerful. I've junked several other apps in favour of Icecream's, and am so impressed that I thought I'd let my friends here on the FG Forums know about them, as I'm pretty sure some of you are going to end up using these tools in your RPGing :-)

Cheers

Zacchaeus
July 11th, 2019, 12:41
Nice

Mortar
July 11th, 2019, 14:21
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

DwightLee
July 19th, 2019, 14:23
Those look useful Oz, thanks!

lyrian
July 25th, 2019, 02:42
This is an amazing find, I honestly can't believe it.
I'm a developer myself, and the quantity and quality of products this company has produced and released for free is mind blowing!
I will definitely be using these from now on, and be inspired to give more back to the community in terms of open software and development.

Talen
July 25th, 2019, 03:12
Is the full pdf candy program free or just a free demo? I used it for image extraction, but now have o tasks left unless I upgrade to Pro?

dulux-oz
July 25th, 2019, 05:40
Is the full pdf candy program free or just a free demo? I used it for image extraction, but now have o tasks left unless I upgrade to Pro?

No idea - I haven't come across any limitations (yet), so I don't know

Notsag
July 26th, 2019, 03:27
Cool, this is useful thanks for sharing!

GavinRuneblade
July 30th, 2019, 07:24
I forgot to say thanks for finding and sharing these! So thanks! ;P