PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 1-3 Players Wed Night 5PM MST USA Pathfinder Slumbering Tsar

CrazyYodler
July 11th, 2019, 06:27
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
Day of week and time: Wednesdays at 5:00pm

Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour session, Weekly
Term: Want to get through the campaign so pack it in for long term.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, if you wanted to stream I am welcome to it as long as everyone in the group is as well.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: have 2 currently (real life friends), others that were interested and weren't able to meet the weekly event. Looking for 2-3 players to join. (Currenty 1 Sorcerer, 1 Bloodrager, 1 Druid as a solid 3)
Character starting level & equipment: 7th level, average wealth by level
Character restrictions: Paizo published material, no firearms, or androids etc. Keep it canon. May need a reason or a good in game reason for being evil etc.

Details of your scenario: Frog god games have published very challenging material as a whole. If your looking for a challenge and an open world sandbox, you may want to check it out. Tactics and smart play trump stats. In a desolated environ of a ravaged war torn desert, that is full of secrets and treasure for the ones brave enough to pursue it.

GrimmStories
July 11th, 2019, 08:33
Yo, I'm interested. I'm looking to play a Undead Master(a wizard archetype) or a Summoner. Roll for Stats or point buy? Level?

CrazyYodler
July 12th, 2019, 01:49
Would be either rolled 4d6d1 or 25 point buy. I however would only allow the unchained version of summoners. Also the level is 7 at the moment.

DRGsabin
July 12th, 2019, 11:39
Hey there,

I'm Sabin. If you're still looking for a player, I'm a pretty chill dude and can fill what the party needs both in and out of combat. I am fairly familiar with Pathfinder, as well as the Fantasygrounds client. I have Wednesday nights free and am interested long-term. Have discord and quality mic, have HeroLab. I don't like gunpowder and lasers in my fantasy games either. Would like to chat in discord before the next session if you're interested. DRGsabin#3366

GrimmStories
July 12th, 2019, 16:04
Only the Unchained version? That's unfortunate, but if you're okay with me playing a Undead Master then I would like to play with your group.

CrazyYodler
July 12th, 2019, 16:28
Only the Unchained version? That's unfortunate, but if you're okay with me playing a Undead Master then I would like to play with your group.

Yea unfortunatley didnt want the potential for the summoner to outshine others within thr group.

CrazyYodler
July 12th, 2019, 16:29
Hey there,

I'm Sabin. If you're still looking for a player, I'm a pretty chill dude and can fill what the party needs both in and out of combat. I am fairly familiar with Pathfinder, as well as the Fantasygrounds client. I have Wednesday nights free and am interested long-term. Have discord and quality mic, have HeroLab. I don't like gunpowder and lasers in my fantasy games either. Would like to chat in discord before the next session if you're interested. DRGsabin#3366

I will send out some messages to you and answer any questions later on in the day.

CrazyYodler
July 12th, 2019, 23:07
Just to let you know if you both are pretty versed at fantasy grounds. The players I have are varying in their rules experience as well as fresh to FG. I myself have a intermediate grasp at it as it is. Don't feel bad if you can metaphorically show them the ropes if they find themselves stumbling at times. I am still working on getting them familar with the ability to add and remove conditions etc.

Especially since i got a new computer and forgot to save my list of pre saved conditions ;) so have been building them as I go.

DRGsabin
July 12th, 2019, 23:59
No worries =)

GrimmStories
July 13th, 2019, 04:16
Not a big deal, I am familiar with the FG to program effects for players. It's been awhile since I played pathfinder.