PDA

View Full Version : D&D for beginners (UK Time)

skybluerob
October 3rd, 2006, 18:23
Hello,

I am planning on running some D&D adventures for beginners. The game I will be using is the Dungeons & Dragons adventure game, as found on this link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dungeons-Dragons-Adventure-Game-Beginners/dp/0786916419/sr=8-3/qid=1159894898/ref=sr_1_3/202-4502257-0048633?ie=UTF8&s=toys / Dungeon

I live in the UK, so will be playing at waking hours on that time (weekends or weekday evenings). The timings are negotiable, so if played on the weekend we should be able to arrange a time for our overseas players.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please let me know. This game can be also viewed on the calendar at www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar

Cheers.

Rob.

Blue Haven
October 3rd, 2006, 21:05
Hi i´m from europe and i´m interested on playing let me know the hours of play and other things...

killay
October 3rd, 2006, 21:57
hi,

I'm also interested in playing, cause im new to d&d (my time is gmt+1 BEL). I can only play in the evenings during the week, not week-ends.

Let me know,
thx, Peter

skybluerob
October 3rd, 2006, 22:36
Ok, that's great.

Blue Haven, please could you register for play on the calendar as well if you are interested.

I will let you know the dates/times/rules and other game info in the next couple of days, it will be played a weeknight.

More players are still welcome as four would be the ideal number.

Cheers.

Rob.

killay
October 6th, 2006, 00:10
When are we goign to be informed about the playing hours and days?
cause friday isn't really going to work fo rme, cause around 5 pm I get back to my place in Brussels where i dont have any computer:p

let me know,
Thx Peter

skybluerob
October 6th, 2006, 08:28
Hi Peter,

I was thinking perhaps next Thursday, but I'm just going to see if I can get another couple of players for that time.

You will hear this weekend.

I hope this is okay.

Cheers.

Rob.

killay
October 6th, 2006, 10:41
Thursday is fine by me

Iggy
October 7th, 2006, 22:30
You can count me in. Thursdays cool.

Fusky
October 8th, 2006, 00:51