PDA

View Full Version : LF1M (Curse of Strahd: Tuesdays 7-10pm) Weekly session/Twitch stream.

Will Tomorrow
July 9th, 2019, 13:16
Hey all, one of my players just dropped and I'm looking for someone to replace his slot on the twitch stream/weekly session. It's a 5E Curse of Strahd campaign that just kicked off three weeks ago. You would need a 5th level toon, webcam/microphone, Fantasy Grounds demo and the ability to join a Discord/Roll20.

I'm looking for people with strong character development skills, that would be comfortable on stream/having a good time. Min-maxers, rules lawyers and folks that don't pick up on social cues need not apply. If you're interested, drop me a line and we'll get you set up this afternoon for either tonight's session or next week's.

Looking to get involved with a streaming production but don't want to commit to a weekly show? I'm also searching for guest NPC's for recurrent characters. Hit me up!

Skornn
July 9th, 2019, 23:18
Sent you a dm.

Batch107
August 1st, 2020, 10:14
I want to play COS and am resisting reading up on it. I can play european time. Just finishing off running a 5E campaign (have about 4 sessions left). I may occasionally have to do a night shift but should not be that often being on a tuesday.