PDA

View Full Version : LFG 11 PM EST to 1PM EST 5E Any Day

AFNick12
July 9th, 2019, 07:08
Time zone: EST

Time of Day Available: 11 PM EST until 10 AM EST ( 10 AM would be the latest I could start a game if it was a 3 hour game)

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate

Type of game play: I roleplay and create deep backgrounds for characters. I enjoy combat and role playing equally. I think combat should be balanced but also the possibility of death lingering around every corner makes the world seem much more alive.. Or dead.. xD

Voice/Visual: Discord preferably but I can use anything even Ventrillo if you dare....

Game System Preferred: 5E but will Pathfind

Game System Experience: Mostly 5e with a dab of Pathfinder. Some Dark Heresy in there as well. Been playing 5e for about 4 or 5 years regularly now.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I know most things like how to code and some of the more complex spells and combat effects. Still learning new things tho xD

Character Type Preferred: Honestly I am having a bit of an identity crisis lately but I usually play heroic type characters or maybe the resourceful wizard but I also like Daring Rogues who you arent sure if they are good or evil. My characters vary a lot depending on the Background I make for them.

About Yourself: I am 26 and work from 2 PM to 10 PM EST and have a wierd off day pattern so yeah. Plez Help. I am very enthusiastic and patient. I like to help new players and I am not afraid to give positive feedback or negative feedback if it is asked. Usually if I have a problem with something I wont interrupt the flow of the game by bringing it up mid session. Typically I message you about it in the game and will talk about it afterwards if it really bothers me. But most things I will have planned out with you to make sure its okay with you. Idk I just want to play D and D with a group that lasts more than the first 4 sessions. If you are a good DM with good players I will stick around until you kick me out of the front door. I will not miss a session without giving you a heads up unless its unavoidable but even then I will let you know what happened because flaky players stink..I really just want to have fun creating a story in a world that is beyond possible. That is what I really seek. I want to carve out a narrative with a character who will become famous or infamous or maybe just dangerously mischievous. I want to start a game that I can tell my kids about and get them excited about D and D. Tell them about the time we fought a dracolich and saved Faerun but how my party member sacrificed himself to deliver the killing blow to save us all from certain doom.. Anyways you get the picture so lets create some fun memories! Cheers! PLEASE HALP xD

AFNick12
July 9th, 2019, 17:53
bump

AFNick12
July 10th, 2019, 04:05
Someone please. I love Australians... If youll have me xD