PDA

View Full Version : LFP Saturday night Starfinder group

Justintimez
July 8th, 2019, 07:33
I have been DMing for a long time now but I am new to starfinder and would love to run a campaign

I need at least 6 players, new players are welcome

Will have mature content

Osryk
July 8th, 2019, 19:47
I am interested, what time on Saturdays? I would be a new Starfinder player, but experienced RPG and Fantasy Grounds player.

Justintimez
July 8th, 2019, 22:30
The game will be on Saturday nights @9pm EST starting on July 20.
It will be homebrew within the setting and I do have an ultimate license as well as all Starfinder Products
I do not allow PVP nor sexual content towards other players and when I stated mature content I meant language and possible gory descriptions
We will be using discord for voice if you are selected I will PM you the details
All applications need to describe your experience with roleplaying, experience with Starfinder, Playstyle, and general character concept

Percias
July 9th, 2019, 23:02
I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I would be new to Starfinder but I have played FG for 3 years and DnD since 1980

Travellintroll
July 10th, 2019, 02:46
I would love to play. Never played Starfinder but I have played D&D and Fantasy Grounds for a while now.

SaibenLocke
July 10th, 2019, 03:41
Hello,

I would be interested as well. I have no experience with Starfinder, although I have been looking for a group to play it with. I have been playing D&D and other tabletops and virtual table tops for about 10 years now. I am new to FG but I am liking it. I also have the ultimate license as I have DMed 5E campaigns. I just got the books but the character concept that I am thinking of playing is a Ysoki Mechanic. I am a fan of more RP than combat, but enjoy playing either way. I rarely go evil with my characters, maybe chaotic at times but hardly ever straight up bad guy. Look forward to playing with you.

AFNick12
July 10th, 2019, 03:57
I could play after 10 PM EST but not before but Id be down if everyone is willing to adjust slightly... Cheers!

TroyTheTrojan
July 10th, 2019, 09:47
I would like to play, new to starfinder but have experience playing 5e, pathfinder and AD&D. The time is good for me as well.

leperconartist
July 10th, 2019, 21:48
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I've dm'd close to 2 dozen sessions of Starfinder but haven't gotten a chance to be a player yet.

I'd like to play a utility character if I'm invited to join. I tend to prefer classes that give good skill points and races that have fun traits for roleplaying.

Falhurk
July 16th, 2019, 06:41
I'm not sure if you're full up yet or not but I'm interested in exploring Starfinder. I've got about 20 years in D&D (3.0, 3.5, 4, 5, Castles & Crusades, ICRPG, VtM, among others). I've never really played anything sci-fi and I'd like to see how that plays out. I've had an ultimate version of Fantasy Grounds for about three years now and can navigate it reasonably well.

I would love to hear more about the campaign/details/etc. My character concept would rely pretty heavily on those details. So, if you're still looking for people, hit me up.

SaibenLocke
July 17th, 2019, 02:55
Hey guys if you are trying to join then check your messages. Or message Justintimez privately. Need a few more for the campaign. Thanks Starting campaign if you guys are wanting to play let us know.