PDA

View Full Version : Steam purchases not showing as OWNED in Fantasy Grounds store

limpinjezus
July 7th, 2019, 22:35
I bought Mordenkainen's Tomb of Foes and all the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale Item and Portrait packs on Steam in 6/2018, I've synced my Steam purchases in the Fantasy Ground store many times but these items still show as unowned in the Fantasy Grounds store. What am I missing?

JohnD
July 7th, 2019, 22:38
They won't show as owned in the FG store if you bought them on Steam.

damned
July 7th, 2019, 22:48
DLC purchases cant be syncd between the stores.

LordEntrails
July 8th, 2019, 00:49
Even though they won't show owned in both stores, FG will still download from both (assuming you have sync'd like you said you did).

limpinjezus
July 8th, 2019, 13:31
Thanks all.

cdiethert
June 11th, 2020, 09:55
I had to pay close attention to this, but the remove icon will actually change color depending on if you already own the item. I have steam purchases that aren't marked as such in the FG store, but when added to my cart show the text, "Remove" in black instead of white. I simply doubled checked this was accurate and removed the items that were dublicit from my cart. Hope this helps. It would be nice if they can get everything on the same page, but for now this is a good work around. Keep your eyes peeled. I'm sure customer support will always offer assistance with any issues.