PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight/Weekend Game, CST US Time Zone, DnD 5E only

Kelain
July 7th, 2019, 19:35
FG License: I have the FG base licensed game.
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm free any weeknight or on the weekend in the afternoon or night. I'm looking for a weekly game preferably.
Term: While I would prefer a longer term game I would be fine with playing through a module. I don't want a one shot game as I'm still learning the game and FG and would like sufficient time to learn and get caught up to speed.
Voice: I have discord and would be willing to use teamspeak or mumble.

Game System Preferred: DnD 5E
Game System Experience: I have a newbish/amateur level of experience with DnD.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've gone through the FG College Chargen 101 class but haven't actually used it beyond chargen. I have another FG college class scheduled in a couple weeks to help learn the system better.
Character Type Preferred: I would prefer to play a ranger as I have a ranger character already created and, imo, it's a relatively simple enough class for a new player to learn DnD and FG on. I would prefer not to play a healer or a caster at this time.
About me: I would like a mixed balance game between combat and roleplay preferbly though if it's not 50/50 that's perfectly fine. I certainly don't mind joking whether its IC/OOC. I've played Shadowrun and V:TM before so while I'm a newb to DnD I do have some rp/ttg experience. I can be a bit on the quiet side when I'm first getting used to the people I'm playing with.