PDA

View Full Version : newcomer says hi :p

killay
October 2nd, 2006, 22:15
Hi to all,

I finally bought the game... I hope It will be fun for a lot of hours even days :p
I always wanted to play roleplaying but never had the chance. I hope there will be some noobie campaings to begin with so I could learn a bit. If someone is willing to help a newcomer and introduce me to the world of roleplaying, pm me.

greetz :p
peter

richvalle
October 3rd, 2006, 00:14
Welcome!

rv

BaldMike
October 3rd, 2006, 01:09
Peter,

Welcome! I'm sure you will find the program, and even some of the people, lives up to your expectations.

I don't think our campaign is looking for anyone right now but there are always new things getting started. Don't be shy, surf the community boards and you'll be in a game in no time.

BaldMike

Griogre
October 3rd, 2006, 06:24
Peter, welcome to FG.

One of the best ways to find a game is to keep your eyes on the message boards particully the guild hall. Probably the best way to learn is start out in a low level/powered game where normally the the characters have less to worry about rules wise.

killay
October 3rd, 2006, 08:43
Thx :p
I'm curious about my first game

skybluerob
October 3rd, 2006, 10:46
Hi Killay,

Where are you based?

I'm in the UK on UK time (obviously) and hope to run a very basic version of D&D in the near future.

It will be especially for new D&D players (as I'm fairly new), so if you are interested I'll keep you informed.

It will be a low commitment affair and I will hopefully be running the D&D Adventure introductory game, before progressing to a more fully blown D&D.

Let me know if you are interested.

Rob.

killay
October 3rd, 2006, 21:59
I live in Belgium, but can only play during the week (not week-ends).

Thx for helping me out,
Peter

Iggy
October 9th, 2006, 21:02
Hi Killay.

I see that we're in the same game on Thursday. I'm new to this as well so we can learn together and have fun at the same time.:)

See you on-line Thursday.

sunbeam60
October 10th, 2006, 09:52
Killay, welcome to FG man! Hope you enjoy it!

Oberoten
October 10th, 2006, 15:01
Welcome to FG, hope you survive the experience.

(And a Nerd point to anyone who gets the reference. ;) )

Doodec
October 15th, 2006, 02:13
Be strong heheheheh ;))