PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Middle-Earth 5e (Wilderlands Adventures)

LoremasterCBurke
July 6th, 2019, 03:28
I have 3 openings for our local campaign. All players are starting out first level. We have one player playing from Auburn AL. We game on Saturday's 10am central time till 3pm central time.
If interested you can contact me here.

Icebreaker1221
July 6th, 2019, 05:00
Good evening,

I am not from the Alabama area and was wondering, do you guys use discord to communicate and play online or is it an in person game?

Thanks,
Icebreaker

LoremasterCBurke
July 6th, 2019, 07:15
Good evening,

I am not from the Alabama area and was wondering, do you guys use discord to communicate and play online or is it an in person game?

Thanks,
Icebreaker

Icebreaker 1221
We are actually in New Orleans. My buddy plays from Auburn Al. We play over the internet and communicate through Facebook messenger. Video
Your more than welcome to join us.
LoremasterCBurke

Gideon007
July 6th, 2019, 12:09
every sat? ok if not able to join that week once in a while? new to this game.

LoremasterCBurke
July 6th, 2019, 16:25
Yes that's cool with us

Icebreaker1221
July 6th, 2019, 20:00
Loremaster,
I sent you a private message to get some more information if that’s cool.
Thanks,
Icebreaker

Trenloe
July 8th, 2019, 05:25
@LoremasterCBurke - I assume you’re using Fantasy Grounds for this game?

Sharkie
July 8th, 2019, 05:59
I have 3 openings for our local campaign. All players are starting out first level. We have one player playing from Auburn AL. We game on Saturday's 10am central time till 3pm central time.
If interested you can contact me here.

Hi! I wasn't sure if there's any room left? I'm willing to join!

Thanks!

Best, Sharkie

LoremasterCBurke
July 8th, 2019, 06:49
Yes I am. I tried Roll20 but I couldn't get the hang of it. Still learning new things with Fantasy grounds

LoremasterCBurke
July 8th, 2019, 06:54
Yes we have room left to join our group. For people out of town we are using Facebook Video Messenger for video chat. And Fantasy grounds for gaming

AFNick12
July 9th, 2019, 14:10
I would love to play but I can only make it til 12 PM CST. I have to get ready for work then. If you guys wanted to move the game up an hour for me we could still get a decent session. I am very attentive and would love to play with you guys. If you would like to test me out and see if I work out before you change the time I can play the next two weeks at those times without any issues but afterwards I wont have those days off for awhile. I have a really wierd work schedule lol..

AFNick12
July 9th, 2019, 14:38
I would love to play but I can only make it til 12 PM CST. I have to get ready for work then. If you guys wanted to move the game up an hour for me we could still get a decent session. I am very attentive and would love to play with you guys. If you would like to test me out and see if I work out before you change the time I can play the next two weeks at those times without any issues but afterwards I wont have those days off for awhile. I have a really wierd work schedule lol..

LoremasterCBurke
August 29th, 2019, 06:24
yes we are.

CV43sailor
November 10th, 2020, 03:22
Hello,
I'm just curious if you are still running you're AiME campaign? I have been running the Mirkwood Campagn for a few months now using the Wilderland adventures to get the characters started. I was curious if you figured out how to "automate" some the character class features (i.e. Hands of a healer, Campfire tales, songs of slaying). I've been trying to create effects that kind of work but some of them just don't work as written. Any insights you could give would be helpful.

Thanks.