PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 Player Sat Night 7PM EST USA Pathfinder Adventure Modules and Homebrew blend

Hamidgeabee
July 6th, 2019, 03:25
FG License: GM has Standard, so players will need at least a standard license or subscription
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA (UTC -5:00)
Day of week and time: Saturday Evenings Starting at 7pm.
If new game, planned start date: The game is several sessions in, but only level 3 so far.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4hour session planned, weekly interval with an occasional 1 week break when it's time for new content to be set up.
Term: Working through a few modules and homebrew, hopefully everyone will be available to go long term if my brain doesn't fail me for content.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? There is no plan to record it at this time.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 Heavy Combat for now, but it could change as we progress.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players, need 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: Level 3
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes at this time because I only have the Core Rulebook in Fantasy Grounds

Details of your scenario: The party has completed the Crypt of the Everflame module and is working their way through Masks of the Living God. There has also been some homebrew through in as well. Our intrepid heroes are trying to figure out who is building an army and sewing chaos in their once fair kingdom. I don't want Evil characters and if you become Evil the character will become an NPC. The group so far is mostly good and playing for flavor and story. If you want to Min/Max you probably won't get along well in this group. We are running/playing the game in English. I only have the Core Rulebook available for now in Fantasy Grounds so we will be starting with that. This is my first time GMing in Fantasy Grounds so please be patient with me and as we progress and I get more comfortable. We may be able to open up more books in the future. The party is currently in desperate need of a rogue. We currently have a fighter, monk, cleric and sorcerer.

scaarr
July 7th, 2019, 02:49
Hello, I'm Scaarr, 30 yo male. I have played pathfinder since release (GMed for majority of the time) but have been on a 3 year hiatus and looking to dive back in. I've had fantasy grounds for a while now but haven't been able to use it much, so i'm new to its interface.

I'd be more than happy to roll my halfling rogue, Marian Appleblossom. The Appleblossom family is well known in their circles for their family owned cider brewing company. However, Marian desired a life of danger and treasure hunting and put his life of wealth behind him. His family, not agreeing with his choices in life, have cut him off. Marian quickly ran out of money so had to resort to less than savory side work, where he gained his rogue skills. In the process he borrowed a good lump of gold from a seedy organization that he couldnt pay back. Fear of paying for his debt with his life, he has been on the run ever since. He hopes to amass enough wealth to either pay back his debt with interest or escape far away where he wont be found by the.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hamidgeabee
July 7th, 2019, 03:17
That sounds perfect. I'll send you a PM.