PDA

View Full Version : Lfp-starfinder-paid-mondays-8:00pm est-dead suns

Serv
July 4th, 2019, 19:41
Hello! I've been a GMing for over 30 years now (D&D 3,3.5, Pathfinder, Starfinder) and am looking to add another weekly or bi-weekly Starfinder game on Mondays at 8PM.

Sessions will be $10 per person per session (3 hours) payable through Venmo or Paypal.

Beginners are absolutely welcome!

I've been playing Starfinder since launch (August 2017) and am in love with the setting. I am very fluent in the Dead Suns adventure path and would like to take a group of aspiring Starfinders through the epic tale of lost civilizations, galactic intrigue, religious fanaticism, exploration and heroic deeds!

Having experienced a wide variety of play styles, I am happy to suit the campaign to your specific 'fun zone'.

Want to interact with a variety of alien species and get to know what makes particular NPCs tick? No problem. I'm all for fun role play antics as well as serious conversations. I actually feed off that.

Not really comfortable with role playing and want to just roll some dice and experience a story unfold through your actions? That'll happen too. When it comes down to it, is about YOUR fun. And if you're having fun, I'm having fun.

I also like to encourage my players to perform some creative writing (100% optional) and will often supplement the story with a few off-camera scenes myself.

I am not a believer of 'on the rails' storytelling and while Adventure Paths tend to have that feeling, I believe they are written to be interpreted by the GM to adapt to the player's actions, words, etc. It's like doing cover to a song and making it your own. This will be YOUR story.

I also use Syrinscape online for music, ambiance and the occasional sound effect.

Please do not hesitate to PM me with any questions or comments!