PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player Anytime and day except Friday and Saturday evening after 5pm CST - 5E

The Eski
July 4th, 2019, 10:30
FG License: Standard

Time Zone: CST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available basically any day and time aside from Friday and Saturday evenings due to my work and other things.

Term: I'm looking for anything really. Would prefer something long-term but I'm not picky.

Voice: Yes, I have voice chat. Discord mainly, but I have a few other programs as well.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: I have some experience with Pathfinder and D&D 5E. I'm part of an ongoing campaign in pathfinder, learning the basics mostly, while in 5E I've played a number of low lvl one-shots.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm familiar with the basics, though some of the more obscure parts of the program are still beyond me.

Character Type Preferred: Was keen on giving a Dwarf Warrior, Cleric, or Paladin a roll, but I'm open to checking out other characters as well.

About me: I'm just looking for a relaxed group to play some D&D with and get some experience with the system. I'm pretty familiar with RP already, so any amount of that is fine with me, though I tend to get IC text-wise while keeping the OOC chat lighthearted. Only recently got into D&D after an old Star Wars RP friend coaxed me into joining their uh, Ponyfinder Pathfinder game. I'm not much of a MLP fan, but it got me interested in Fantasy grounds and D&D in general, so now I'm exploring that.