PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds SciFi game

WarAdmiral
July 3rd, 2019, 06:53
Game type: SciFi
Rules system: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition
Players: 5-6
Day/Time: I am inclined to a Sunday evening 6pm EST start. Can be discussed.

-Looking to run a SciFi genre on going campaign game using either Seven Worlds, Nova Praxis or Interface Zero 2.0 settings for Savage Worlds.
-Game will more than likely not start until beginning of August and run weekly or bi-weekly.
-Mature and dedicated players only apply. I prefer players be new to the Savage Worlds rule set as I have never run it before and experienced players may not like the speed of the game.
-I get RL happens be considerate and let me know prior. No communication means you will be kicked from game.
-Only apply if the settings mentioned are of interest to you(they can be found on https://www.drivethrurpg.com/ for details). Please do not play 1 session and quit because its not for you.
-You do not need the materials, I can provide you pdfs.
-Discord will be used for voice.
-Interviews will be conducted for all players interested to make sure you are a good fit for them game.
-Please post general details of yourself as an Application so I can keep things nice and tidy as this game comes together.

** These maybe added to or changed before the game begins. **

*** This MAY become a pay to play game. I spend the time to organize and set up sessions and I am the one who loses the most when players do not show up or quit unannounced. I am still 50/50 on making it P2P, please be willing to accommodate. More to come on this. ***

**** Be aware that the game is advertised in multiple forums. ***