PDA

View Full Version : Looking

Warlockg1
July 3rd, 2019, 04:46
Im looking to join a group so I can actually use this program, I dnt have a full Licensed, But when I do will I be able to join a group?

LordEntrails
July 3rd, 2019, 04:55
Welcome to the forums.

Depending upon the game master, you may not need a license. If you check the LFG forum and the Game Calendar, you will see different games. Those that the GM has an "ultimate license" means that you can use the free demo version of the software to play.

Many GMs that do have ultimate licenses may prefer that you have a license, it shows commitment, but most are also very understanding and if you are committed to their game they won't really care if you have a license or not.

As for what it takes to join a group, each time that is up to the GM. Every GM has different requirements etc and is free to accept the players they want. But, you are always welcome in the community.

Also, check out FantasyGroundsCollege.net they have a con coming up the weekend of July 26th, I think those will all be hosted by GMs with ultimate licenses and geared toward new players. Their is also FG-con.com and FGDaze (hosted by FG-Con) regularly that you can get in on too.