PDA

View Full Version : Starship Classification when scanned

Octavious
July 1st, 2019, 19:46
Hey all,

I would like some clarification on what the starship classification is when scanned by the science officer .. its one bit of info on a successful scan that is revealed.. is it the Frame ? or something else.. I am at a point I am ready to start coding in all the combat actions in the Combat Tracker I am writing.
Thanks for any replies..

Samarex
July 2nd, 2019, 02:58
Hey all,

I would like some clarification on what the starship classification is when scanned by the science officer .. its one bit of info on a successful scan that is revealed.. is it the Frame ? or something else.. I am at a point I am ready to start coding in all the combat actions in the Combat Tracker I am writing.
Thanks for any replies..
So the book states
1. Basic Information: Living crew complement and ship classification, size, speed, and maneuverability. (I would say its referring to frame type
DEATH’S HEAD NECROGLIDER TIER 1/2
Tiny interceptor
Speed 12; Maneuverability perfect (turn 0)
AC 16; TL 16
HP 30; DT —; CT 6
Shields basic 10 (forward 3, port 2, starboard 2, aft 3)
Attack (Forward) gyrolaser (1d8), light EMP cannon (special)

Octavious
July 2nd, 2019, 07:20
So the book states
1. Basic Information: Living crew complement and ship classification, size, speed, and maneuverability. (I would say its referring to frame type
DEATH’S HEAD NECROGLIDER TIER 1/2
Tiny interceptor
Speed 12; Maneuverability perfect (turn 0)
AC 16; TL 16
HP 30; DT —; CT 6
Shields basic 10 (forward 3, port 2, starboard 2, aft 3)
Attack (Forward) gyrolaser (1d8), light EMP cannon (special)

Thank you Samarex,,
yeah I think that is what it meant ,, the frame type and type of ship .. thanks again for the reply .. ill go with that ..