PDA

View Full Version : Digital Adventures Presents: 10 Online Gaming Token Packs

Thore_Ironrock
October 2nd, 2006, 01:39
Digital Adventures and Fiery Dragon Productions Presents: 10 Online Gaming Token Packs for Fantasy Grounds

Each of these token packs have been re-rendered from Fiery Dragon's Counter Collection to a base 70mm format (for Medium-sized), converted and optimized for online gaming with software like Fantasy Ground. Produced by artist Claudio Pozas and Fiery Dragon Productions, these tokens are framed in a fiery border and can be resized for different map scales and/or software. The tokens are sorted and scaled into different size categories, and are convered to PNG files for optimal online use.

The following Online Token Packs will be be for sale at Digital Adventures' online store (https://www.rpgnow.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=666) in the next 24 hours:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Online Gaming Token #1: Animals & Aberrations
Tokens: 211
Base Sale Price: $5.00
Online Gaming Token #2: Arcana Evolved
Tokens: 463
Portraits: 189
Base Sale Price: $7.00
Online Gaming Token #3: PCs & NPCs
Tokens: 509
Portraits: 223
Base Sale Price: $8.00
Online Gaming Token #4: d20 Modern
Tokens: 572
Portraits: 258
Base Sale Price: $9.00
Online Gaming Token #5: Dragons & Giants
Tokens: 225
Online Gaming Token #6: Magical Beasts
Tokens: 171
Base Sale Price: $4.50
Online Gaming Token #7: Constructs, Elementals, & Fey
Tokens: 165
Online Gaming Token #8: Undead & Oozes
Tokens: 213
Online Gaming Token #9: Monstrous Humanoids & Outsiders
Tokens: 226
Base Sale Price: $5:00
Online Gaming Token #10: Plants & Vermin
Tokens: 172

Digital Adventures Presents: Fiery Dragon’s Counter Collection for Fantasy Grounds, owned by Fiery Dragon Productions, Inc. Used with permission, all rights reserved. ©2006. Visit their website at www.fierydragon.com for more product information. Visit Digital Adventure's website at www.digitaladventures.net for more online gaming adventures and accessories.

Happy Gaming!

richvalle
October 2nd, 2006, 03:28
Oh wow... you tempt me so!

Is there a list of what is incuded with each pack? Saying '226' tokens is nice but some sort of breakdown would be great!

Thore_Ironrock
October 2nd, 2006, 04:03
Oh wow... you tempt me so!

Is there a list of what is incuded with each pack? Saying '226' tokens is nice but some sort of breakdown would be great!

Hi Rich,

There is literally too much to list, and I do not have a list from the Fiery Dragon product to post. It might be easier for me to tell you if you're looking for something specific. Needless to say that nearly every SRD monster is represented with all of these packs.

kalmarjan
October 2nd, 2006, 04:16
Rich...

I happen to have an inside on this, and let me tell you.... there is practally everything EXCEPT the kitchen sink in these packs.

There is even non-SRD tokens in there, albeit in a different name than we may be used to.

Sandeman

Thore_Ironrock
October 2nd, 2006, 04:23
Rich...

I happen to have an inside on this, and let me tell you.... there is practally everything EXCEPT the kitchen sink in these packs.

In other words Rich, Jason is the one that rendered them for me so he would know the best having converted nearly 3,000 images into tokens and portraits. :)

Stuart
October 2nd, 2006, 06:33
The FD pack also includes Arcana Evolved monsters, characters (Dracha, Sibeccai etc. etc.) :)

mr_h
October 2nd, 2006, 14:48
Not even a preview screenshot? I mean, how else am I gonna be able to show it to my wife and said, "I HAD To buy this, look at what it has!"
Drat, I guess I have to buy her more jewelry now so she turns a blind eye to my gaming habits. *grumbles* *goes to look for that modern set*

Snikle
October 2nd, 2006, 15:46
There is one: https://www.digitaladventures.net/images/Token_Example.jpg

richvalle
October 2nd, 2006, 15:46
I wasn't looking for a detailed list. For example: I'm interested in the 'undead and oozes' one with 213 tokens. I'd like to see a break down like:
Includes:
25 Skells
10 Zombies
3 Vampires
ect, ect.

Something like that. This is actually a problem I have with FD stuff in general. In the recent past I needed a token for a Black Pudding and was unsure if the FD products had it as they don't list what is included. I took a chance and bought their Counter Collection Gold (which DID include a Black Pudding btw).

Don't get me wrong... I'll end up buying one or more of these. I'm just giving my .02 cents. :)

Thanks,

rv

heruca
October 2nd, 2006, 19:57
All of these are portrait-style, as opposed to top-down, correct?

Griogre
October 2nd, 2006, 20:21
heruca: Yes, the counters are portrait style - they are based on Fiery Dragon's counters - which I have. I just got the PC & NPC pack. You can see what the counters look like by the example link above and looking at Samples at Fiery Dragon.

Thore_Ironrock: I agree with richvalle's point on what is in the packs, I already had some of FD's counters so I had a good idea what was in the pack, but I think just giving just a list of the filenames would be helpful to other customers.

Thore_Ironrock
October 2nd, 2006, 21:56
I wasn't looking for a detailed list. For example: I'm interested in the 'undead and oozes' one with 213 tokens. I'd like to see a break down like:
Includes:
25 Skells
10 Zombies
3 Vampires
ect, ect.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Let me see if I can whip up or find a script that will give me file names in a directory. I'll try to get that done ASAP.

BTW ... apparently RPGNow is having server issues, so the remaining seven packs are not up for sale yet (based on an email I just read). Hopefully this will be fixed shortly.

Cheers!

Thore_Ironrock
October 2nd, 2006, 21:57
All of these are portrait-style, as opposed to top-down, correct?

That is correct, though some of the d20 Modern vehicles are top-down.

Griogre
October 3rd, 2006, 00:41
Thanks for the feedback guys. Let me see if I can whip up or find a script that will give me file names in a directory. I'll try to get that done ASAP.

Thore, no need for a script if you you have windows. Open the command prompt, change to the directory with the files and type dir /b > filename.txt
That'll put all the names in the directory in the filename file. This works best, of course, if you have all the files you want the names of in one directory.

Thore_Ironrock
October 3rd, 2006, 01:01
Thanks Griogre, but I wanted to do it a certain way based on groupings.

https://www.digitaladventures.net/token_list.txt

Now, this total list of token names does not take into account any tokens that have multiple creature sizes. For example, there are multiple tokens for all the different sizes of dragons, as the age categories have various sizes from Medium to Gargantuan.

Hope this helps!

richvalle
October 3rd, 2006, 01:37
Thanks Thore!

I hope it helps you sell a few packs. :) :)

rv

Snikle
October 3rd, 2006, 03:04
Crikey! That is an assload of tokens!

Thore_Ironrock
October 3rd, 2006, 22:25
All of the token packs are now up for sale!

https://www.rpgnow.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=666

More products soon!

joshuha
October 3rd, 2006, 22:41
What does the pixel scale come out to for a medium creature?

kalmarjan
October 4th, 2006, 00:07
These tokens are scaled at 1 5 foot square = 70 Pixels.

So a medium sized creature will be 70 x 70 pixels.

Hope that helps,

Sandeman