PDA

View Full Version : Lfg 5e

GavenWeeman
July 1st, 2019, 14:11
Greetings,

I just purchased fantasy grounds and looking to get back into playing dungeons and dragons. I'm 35 with a family so I may miss the occasional session if I have plans with the family. I would like to play weekly but willing to join a bi-weekly game. Currently I play d&d with my son at a local store so looking for a more mature gaming group. It's been years since I played a serious d&d campaign so I'll be learning 5e and knocking the rust off the first couple of sessions. Im fairly flexible with class choice so I dont mind playing support if that's what a group needs.

Looking forward to developing some great stories of adventure or tragedy.

Also I'm eastern standard time.

WildKnight
July 1st, 2019, 15:28
Greetings,

I just purchased fantasy grounds and looking to get back into playing dungeons and dragons. I'm 35 with a family so I may miss the occasional session if I have plans with the family. I would like to play weekly but willing to join a bi-weekly game. Currently I play d&d with my son at a local store so looking for a more mature gaming group. It's been years since I played a serious d&d campaign so I'll be learning 5e and knocking the rust off the first couple of sessions. Im fairly flexible with class choice so I dont mind playing support if that's what a group needs.

Looking forward to developing some great stories of adventure or tragedy.

Also I'm eastern standard time.

What days/times are you available?