PDA

View Full Version : Also LFG - GURPS - PDT [UTC-7]

Ezra
July 1st, 2019, 04:57
Hi,

As the Title says, I'm interested in finding a group of GURPS players to play with. I have a little experience playing GURPS, but I'm new to the system, so I'd like to log more time participating as a player before I start running games, although that is my end-goal. I like most genres, including science fiction, historical, fantasy, horror, etc.

My availability is 3-4 hour slots from 14:00-21:00 Mon-Friday or any time on Sundays. Saturdays are usually spent with the wife.

I've been gaming for over ten years. I've played and run D&D, Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder, Traveller, Savage Worlds, BRP, etc.

ronnke
July 1st, 2019, 14:50
Hi,

As the Title says, I'm interested in finding a group of GURPS players to play with. I have a little experience playing GURPS, but I'm new to the system, so I'd like to log more time participating as a player before I start running games, although that is my end-goal. I like most genres, including science fiction, historical, fantasy, horror, etc.

My availability is 3-4 hour slots from 14:00-21:00 Mon-Friday or any time on Sundays. Saturdays are usually spent with the wife.

I've been gaming for over ten years. I've played and run D&D, Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder, Traveller, Savage Worlds, BRP, etc.

This coming weekend and for the next few weekends our group will be running a series of short adventures, as several of our regular members are currently unavailable. We invite guest players to join us for these games, unfortunately, we play Saturday evenings. Since they are short 2 session adventures, maybe your wife can forgive your absence for a couple of Saturdays.

Ezra
July 1st, 2019, 15:07
This coming weekend and for the next few weekends our group will be running a series of short adventures, as several of our regular members are currently unavailable. We invite guest players to join us for these games, unfortunately, we play Saturday evenings. Since they are short 2 session adventures, maybe your wife can forgive your absence for a couple of Saturdays.

That's possible. What time will the game start?

ronnke
July 1st, 2019, 15:25
That's possible. What time will the game start?

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2147714,0,5368361,5128581&h=2147714&date=2019-7-7&sln=8-12

Ezra
July 1st, 2019, 15:29
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2147714,0,5368361,5128581&h=2147714&date=2019-7-7&sln=8-12

I can do it. Count me in!

ronnke
July 1st, 2019, 15:55
I can do it. Count me in!

Cool, I will send you some details in the coming days.

Jaxilon
July 2nd, 2019, 07:02
I would love to join in if you have space for another? I haven't been able to play since moving so I'm rusting away. I need to host my own game and would like to get some hands on experience first. If I'm reading the chart correctly that's 5-9 pm for me living in UTC-5.

ronnke
July 2nd, 2019, 07:08
I would love to join in if you have space for another? I haven't been able to play since moving so I'm rusting away. I need to host my own game and would like to get some hands on experience first. If I'm reading the chart correctly that's 5-9 pm for me living in GMT-5.

You are welcome to join in. The adventure will likely span 2 sessions, this weekend and next. Are you available for both?

Jaxilon
July 2nd, 2019, 07:17
You are welcome to join in. The adventure will likely span 2 sessions, this weekend and next. Are you available for both?

That should be no problem for me.

ronnke
July 2nd, 2019, 07:21
That should be no problem for me.

We also use Discord for voice comms and stream the session (audio only, no cameras) live on Twitch. If you are cool with that, then welcome aboard. I'll send you some details once we've worked them out.

Jaxilon
July 2nd, 2019, 07:26
We also use Discord for voice comms and stream the session (audio only, no cameras) live on Twitch. If you are cool with that, then welcome aboard. I'll send you some details once we've worked them out.
I use discord and will hope to not make a fool out of myself on Twitch. :)

Jaxilon
July 8th, 2019, 01:45
Just wanted to say thanks for running the game Saturday ronnke.

ronnke
July 8th, 2019, 04:05
Just wanted to say thanks for running the game Saturday ronnke.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

DeviousIncubus
July 24th, 2021, 15:39
Hello,
I'm interested in playing GURPS games: fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk, modern day

Thanks,
Paolo

Hi,