PDA

View Full Version : New DM, new to FG, new to D&D seeking new friends.

Historiker
June 30th, 2019, 11:01
Game Filled.

Thanks everyone who replied or messaged me. If things change I will contact you.

FG License: Ultimate Classic
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone:EST

Day of week and time: Fexible

If new game, planned start date: Flexible

Planned Duration & Frequency:Weekly

Term:

Text or Voice: Voice Required Push to talk required

Voice software used: Discord or Teamspek

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Leans toward combat

Number of Players in game & needed: Need four player maximum

Character starting level & equipment: 1st level

Character restrictions: I would like to start simple.

Details of your scenario:

I am looking for other new players as I would like to find others to learn with rather than from. I plan on DMing from commercial adventure modules to start and new players would be less likely to be familiar with the content.

mykillz
June 30th, 2019, 15:21
New player, New to FG, I meet all the requirements. My schedule is pretty basic 9-5 working. Nights and Weekends open.

WildKnight
June 30th, 2019, 15:36
Depending on when this ends up being, I could definitely be interested.

Bergeydan
June 30th, 2019, 16:22
FG License: Ultimate Classic
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone:EST

Day of week and time: Fexible

If new game, planned start date: Flexible

Planned Duration & Frequency:Weekly

Term:

Text or Voice: Voice Required Push to talk required

Voice software used: Discord or Teamspek

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Leans toward combat

Number of Players in game & needed: Need four player maximum

Character starting level & equipment: 1st level

Character restrictions: I would like to start simple.

Details of your scenario:

I am looking for other new players as I would like to find others to learn with rather than from. I plan on DMing from commercial adventure modules to start and new players would be less likely to be familiar with the content.
I have an ultimate licence and played a year ago , but lots has changed. A friend and I want to start up again. We are not judgemental....we are EST as well...thinking evenings maybe Sunday?

Historiker
June 30th, 2019, 18:04
Evening Sundays sounds good to me as well. I will PM each of you with a discord channel.

WildKnight
June 30th, 2019, 18:28
Sunday nights definitely won't work for me. Have fun guys

Ryuiel
June 30th, 2019, 21:15
I have an ultimate licence and played a year ago , but lots has changed. A friend and I want to start up again. We are not judgemental....we are EST as well...thinking evenings maybe Sunday?

I was considering getting ulimate. Which I most likely will. I'd be interested in joining. I could do Sunday evenings. Hope your day is going well.

skippyjenkins
June 30th, 2019, 22:04
If you would like one more, I would be interested in playing. New to FG, so only way to learn is to play.

Historiker
June 30th, 2019, 22:31
I was considering getting ulimate. Which I most likely will. I'd be interested in joining. I could do Sunday evenings. Hope your day is going well.

Hi Ryuiel, there is no reason to buy the Ultimate edition unless you plan on hosting people that are only using the Demo. Otherwise the standard edition is the same. Up to you.

I will PM you a like to our Discord server. We use Push to Talk to keep others from hearing our chewing, snorting, snarling etc ;)

So far we have set up a session zero for Sunday July 7th at 7pm EST.

Historiker
June 30th, 2019, 22:32
If you would like one more, I would be interested in playing. New to FG, so only way to learn is to play.

Hi Skippyjenkins, would you be able to play on Sunday nights starting at 7pm EST?

WLV
July 1st, 2019, 01:07
I can play Sunday evenings. Do you still have an opening?

Jafo
July 1st, 2019, 01:17
I have been using Fantasy Grounds for about 2y.

I would love to join a Sunday game.

I'm 45yo. I live in the central timezone. Been playing D&D off and on since the 80s. I am reliable and can show up on time with very few exceptions.

Ryuiel
July 1st, 2019, 01:18
I already purchased it. I do plan on getting others involved later. I plan on creating some great stories and adventures. I really want unity, I'll buy piece by piece or put away money for the next big sale. Then I'll start hosting a few. That way people won't be force in a role to always DM.

Historiker
July 1st, 2019, 01:27
Thanks everyone that posted or messaged me. I think we have enough players for now but if things changed I will contact you if I have not already.

skippyjenkins
July 13th, 2019, 02:07
yea, i'm free pretty much all the time.