PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Ghosts of Saltmarsh (5e) - Saturday UTC 14:00

Durzo
June 29th, 2019, 16:10
Nestled on the coast of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits on the precipice of destruction. The peaceful time are all but an illusion,
All kind of evil lurks above and below the murky water of Saltmarsh.

FG License: Host has Ultimate Licence
Duration: Weekly, Long Term (until completion)
Timezone: Saturday UTC 14:00 - 20th July (3-4 hours sessions)
Players: 3-5 players
Voice: Discord, Microphone and a tongue to speak with required
Sound: “Syrinscape online player” are required.
Game System: Dungeon & Dragons 5th Edition
Starter Lvl: Lvl. 1 (Fresh Campaign)
Advancement: Milestone
Mix: 60R 40C
Character Creation: All WotC source books allowed, But races with Lvl 1 flying are restricted. UA and homebrew are subjected to DM approval, Standard Point buy.
Discord Name: Durzo#2537

08.07.2019 Edit: We are full, Thanks for the responses.

Vos
June 29th, 2019, 18:09
I am interested. I have a standard array sorcerer and a warlock, I am new to FG, but an old hand at DnD. Socerer has always been my fav character, but I wouldn't mind trying a warlock out as well. Saturdays work out well for me. Let me what you need.

Vos
June 29th, 2019, 18:10
I am interested. I have a standard array sorcerer and a warlock, I am new to FG, but an old hand at DnD. Socerer has always been my fav character, but I wouldn't mind trying a warlock out as well. Saturdays work out well for me. Let me what you need.

also I do not know what “Syrinscape online player” is, please drop a link so I can upload it.

YoungMinion
June 29th, 2019, 18:58
Id be down to play a Battle class of some sort Fighter Battle Master Marine Or a a Cleric Tempest Sailor

YoungMinion
June 29th, 2019, 19:02
https://www.syrinscape.com/online/

wpmaura
June 29th, 2019, 20:15
Nestled on the coast of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits on the precipice of destruction. The peaceful time are all but an illusion,
All kind of evil lurks above and below the murky water of Saltmarsh.

FG License: Host has Ultimate Licence
Duration: Weekly, Long Term (until completion)
Timezone: Saturday UTC 14:00 - 6th July (3-4 hours sessions)
Players: 3-5 players
Voice: Discord, Microphone and a tongue to speak with required
Sound “Syrinscape online player” are required.
Game System: Dungeon & Dragons 5th Edition
Starter Lvl: Lvl. 1 (Fresh Campaign)
Advancement: Milestone
Mix: 60R 40C
Character Creation: All WotC source books allowed, But races with Lvl 1 flying are restricted. UA and homebrew are subjected to DM approval, Standard Point buy.
Discord Name: Durzo#2537

Would be very interested in joining this looking at playing a paladin

Rael
June 30th, 2019, 01:31
I'm interested in playing.. I'll play a Wizard

Vos
June 30th, 2019, 22:48
Sorry, I'll need to sit this one out. My work is moving me to Arizona for a month. Please open my slot for someone else. Thanks!

Justintimez
July 3rd, 2019, 02:21
Hey I am interested in playing an artificer if you wouldn't mind. Have been playing for years but never online.

ttcostadc
July 3rd, 2019, 16:22
For character backstory, would this be set in actual Greyhawk? I would be interested..

-tc

Heckspawn
July 3rd, 2019, 18:47
I am interested in joining your Saltmarsh game if you still have space. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Heckspawn:)

Durzo
July 4th, 2019, 06:48
@ttcostadc: Saltmarsh is set into greyhawk, but I’m not familiar enough with the setting to run it beyond what the module offers, instead I’ll be borrowing heavily from forgotten realm when necessary.

@Multiple people: Several people have tried to join the identical campaign posted one hour after mine, I’ve not responded to you because it looks like you joined the game running on wednesdays. If I’m wrong please contact me on discord and confirm availability.

@Everyone else: We currently have two open slots.

Gargamel1221
July 4th, 2019, 13:06
didnt mean to post twice and apparently im unable to delete this post

Gargamel1221
July 4th, 2019, 13:28
I'd like to play. im exp with 5e and FG. i would be interested in playing a elf bladesinger with swashbuckler background or possibly a life cleric

cover me!
July 5th, 2019, 14:50
Hi guys,

I am keen to join this game. I am based in +1 GMT.
Have my own FG license and im experienced with FG and 5e.

Thanks

Kelain
July 5th, 2019, 19:52
I would be interested in the game. I have a wood elf ranger character created. Though I am pretty new to DnD and my experience with FG is what I've learned in one Fantasy Grounds college class and some messing around. Have the base edition of FG.

Discord id is: Kirien#2441

MechanisedMick
July 5th, 2019, 21:09
im interested in joining your game sorry if its a bit late but hopefully i can join discord is MitchiesArt#2003