PDA

View Full Version : the last two stupid questions from an artist building a mod....

hagrid70
June 28th, 2019, 12:57
ok heres an image with some areas highlighted.27691
apparently i have no alternative but tables to cram in the database of meaning i need for this. HOWEVER.
several questions and i will leave the forums in peace :D

can i do anything to force fg to display images at 1;1 when they open.
apparently i cannot remove the navigaation elements from image display windows ( yes/no?)
but can i make opening image windows to be a consistant size?
So the image displayed always opens at 1;1 without cropping?

theres notes in the image.
thank you for your input trenloe in particular.

Zacchaeus
June 28th, 2019, 13:34
Images open at whatever size the image is. So if the image is 200x200 it will open in a 200x200 window. As I think Trenloe mentioned in another post unless the image is vast it will always open on a 1:1 ratio (I assume that what you mean by that is will the image open at the size of the image). If you have opened an image previously and resized it or zoomed in on it, and then closed it; it will reopen in the size and zoom it was when you closed it. When you are testing things like this always open in a test campaign rather than the one you are creating in since that will show you what the module does. In your creation campaign all sorts of things can get moved, resized etc and it isn't always easy to see what will or will not happen.

You cannot get rid of the navigation elements unless you write an extension to do so (but I would not recommend you do that since that would affect every image and you do need to resize and move images around).

Trenloe
June 28th, 2019, 14:15
FYI - if you make sure the images are locked (close the padlock in the top right of the image window) the toolbar controls will be hidden.

LordEntrails
June 28th, 2019, 17:21
One other thing I think you were asking is if you can have the results of a table open an image. Not automatically, but if the table outputs to chat then the link will be in chat and you can open from there.