PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Upgrade License

Keltyrr
June 26th, 2019, 02:51
So, back during the Christmas sales, I was going to upgrade my license to ultimate. But I encountered a problem then that still seems to exist. I can log in on the forums here, as you can see by my posting. But yet when I go to the store I am no longer logged in. I can't log in at the store. Every time I log in it takes me to the forums, then logs me back out when I go back to the store. I was rather busy around Christmas so I could not go through the steps to fight this problem by getting help sorting it out, so I missed those sales. By the time I was able to combat the issue again sales were over. With Steam Summersales around I expect it may go on sale again, so it's time to try to fix this. Maybe.

LordEntrails
June 26th, 2019, 02:56
I think I've heard of this before. Sorry I don't recall what the issue was. Some W.A.G. that might help;
- Try a different web browser
- make sure you are viewing the Full site and not the mobile site
- clear your browser cache (though a dif browser would do the same as this and not delete your cache)

Keltyrr
June 27th, 2019, 21:57
Chrome is my usual browser. I've since tried both Internet Explorer and Edge after having read your reply, and neither of those appear to work for me either.

Trenloe
June 27th, 2019, 22:02
Email [email protected] and explain your issue - they might be able to help you sort it out.

ddavison
June 28th, 2019, 01:29
It doesn't actually log you out when you go to the store. It just leaves a generic Log In menu there. The forums has the username built-in, but I removed this on the store so it could benefit from better caching with cloudflare when not having that be dynamic.