PDA

View Full Version : Reading Modules

Teybor
June 24th, 2019, 18:31
I bought a module and read some last night. I would like to be able to read them at work or away from my computer. Is there a way to either print it out or read them from my iPad or Android phone?

LordEntrails
June 24th, 2019, 19:12
FG modules are only available inside FG. You can read them on a tablet, IF your tablet is either running FG (requires your tablet to be running Windows or a Windows emulator) or you can use your tablet to remote access/display a Windows computer that is running FG. (There are some discussions on the forums of people doing both of these methods).

You can vote on the request here; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=40875
Note that it is not a trivial task to port FG to a smaller screen size and with no keyboard. But, it is something the developers have talked about looking into at some point after the release of FGU.

Nylanfs
June 24th, 2019, 20:29
I would imagine that once FGU is released it would be possible to design a mobile app that would link into your account, and let you read the reference manual section of the XML module.

Trenloe
June 24th, 2019, 20:40
I would imagine that once FGU is released it would be possible to design a mobile app that would link into your account, and let you read the reference manual section of the XML module.
Yes, of course it would be "possible", but has many requirements to consider (licensing, development time, offline use, etc.) and as such Smiteworks have said it's something they will consider sometime down the line. Just don't expect it soon...

Nylanfs
June 24th, 2019, 23:05
So you are saying give it a few days until after FGU reaches release status. :D