PDA

View Full Version : Character Tokens Disappear

Neal5x5000
June 22nd, 2019, 04:23
I'm running a game in Savage Worlds Deluxe, using the Interface Zero setting. My characters have tokens on their sheets and on their entry when in the Party Sheet. However, when i put them into the Combat Tracker, the token does not appear. Instead, its a light colored question mark. I can't move the nonexistent token to the map for combat, ergo a problem. I've swappef out the tokens with ones that are on my system and no luck. I have upgraded my licence from Standard to Ultimate.

LordEntrails
June 22nd, 2019, 04:53
Are you running any other extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign or just the current one? Can you please post an screen shot of the chat window immediately after starting the campaign?

damned
June 22nd, 2019, 04:53
I'm running a game in Savage Worlds Deluxe, using the Interface Zero setting. My characters have tokens on their sheets and on their entry when in the Party Sheet. However, when i put them into the Combat Tracker, the token does not appear. Instead, its a light colored question mark. I can't move the nonexistent token to the map for combat, ergo a problem. I've swappef out the tokens with ones that are on my system and no luck. I have upgraded my licence from Standard to Ultimate.

What extensions are you running?
Can you reproduce with a new character?
Can you reproduce in a new campaign?

Trenloe
June 22nd, 2019, 05:00
Sounds like you’re confusing portraits and tokens? They are actually two different things - although the portrait can usually be used to make a token. The party sheet shows the PC portrait, not a token. So it sounds like the PC doesn’t have a token assigned - in the header of the PC sheet drag the portrait to the token field before adding to the combat tracker. Or once the PC is in the combat tracker, drag a token to the field in the CT.

Neal5x5000
June 22nd, 2019, 17:59
The only extension I'm running is font size. I'm attaching images of the initial chat window, the modules activated, the character sheet top w/ portrait and token, the party sheet, and the combat tracker. I've gone back and forth into this campaign and placed different tokens and portraits to no luck. I'm going to check with other campaigns to see if this is more widespread.

Neal5x5000
June 22nd, 2019, 18:13
I've checked my other settings using SW Deluxe and they don't seem to have the same problem.

Thanks to everyone for your attention and, hopefully, answers.

damned
June 23rd, 2019, 02:11
Are both of those extensions compatible with each other? The IZ 2.2 and the Green Theme?

Trenloe
June 23rd, 2019, 05:43
The only extension I'm running is font size. I'm attaching images of the initial chat window, the modules activated, the character sheet top w/ portrait and token, the party sheet, and the combat tracker. I've gone back and forth into this campaign and placed different tokens and portraits to no luck. I'm going to check with other campaigns to see if this is more widespread.

Like I said in my post above - the party sheet doesn’t show tokens, it shows portraits - which are different to tokens. So looking in the party sheet really doesn’t help with this issue.

Please post a screenshot of the PC sheet for Bleach1T. I’m guessing we’ll see that the Pc sheet has a portrait assigned, but not a token.

Martin153
July 17th, 2020, 12:37
I am also having the same issue. The PC 'portrait' is not showing in the CT. I have to drag a 'Token' onto the CT everytime I add a PC as a workaround. This has only just started happening. It is fine when dragged into the Party Sheet. I have also disabled every Extention to test, Using SWADE

Trenloe
July 17th, 2020, 13:15
I am also having the same issue. The PC 'portrait' is not showing in the CT. I have to drag a 'Token' onto the CT everytime I add a PC as a workaround. This has only just started happening. It is fine when dragged into the Party Sheet. I have also disabled every Extention to test, Using SWADE
Like I've said immediately above your post - the party sheet doesn’t show tokens, it shows portraits - which are different to tokens.

Please post a screenshot of the PC sheets that don't have a token when added to the Combat Tracker.

Martin153
July 17th, 2020, 13:58
Sure...

Martin153
July 17th, 2020, 14:05
Ok.. Solved. It was the WOD extention. I deleted and it reinstalled and all good. ty