PDA

View Full Version : Updating Starfinder Ruleset.

Samarex
June 19th, 2019, 22:29
Morning All
Sorry for not being around much, there has been allot of real life stuff going on rhat kept me away.
I will start looking at the bugs and issues rthat you all have reported and see what I can fix.

I am going to attempt to see if I can do something with the Starship stuff since I have not heard if someone stepped up to the plate.

Wish me luck

Kamosta
Samarex

EbbCubed
June 19th, 2019, 22:52
Good luck! I definitely wish you the best as this is a huge ruleset for me and I know for many others.

Rendran
June 21st, 2019, 02:53
Thanks for the update Samarex,
Good luck with the star ship stuff, anything that makes combat easier for me is appreciated. :D

Kibri_Oakbright
June 21st, 2019, 09:24
Samarex - after my recent /rant about SF ship combat not being finished let me be the first to step up and offer my assistance in any role I can as a non-programmer, etc. But I do use FG for 5e, SF, and couple other systems. If you need a play tester or some input from a non-programmer feel free to reach out to me. And good luck, the ship combat is certainly different than other systems vehicle combats. I run a regular SF campaign as well so player feed back will also be available if needed.

Octavious
June 23rd, 2019, 09:01
Morning All
Sorry for not being around much, there has been allot of real life stuff going on rhat kept me away.
I will start looking at the bugs and issues rthat you all have reported and see what I can fix.

I am going to attempt to see if I can do something with the Starship stuff since I have not heard if someone stepped up to the plate.

Wish me luck

Kamosta
Samarex

Thanks for stepping up to try to fix this .. its big thing to do so and no easy chore.. wish I could help but not familiar enough with the ins and outs of the API to really be of assistance.. but thanks again I as well as many others really appreciate this effort.

goodmanje
June 27th, 2019, 01:22
Thanks Samarex!

LightBringer
June 29th, 2019, 09:30
Good luck and thanks!