PDA

View Full Version : Having Issues with Fantasy Grounds, Need Help ASAP

DemonRozetta
June 16th, 2019, 01:24
Ok... so i have an issue... Im not sure if my license has been revoked, or if steam just sucks... but i am unable to update, nor use my license for the game. Im in the middle of trying to host a campaign after making one, but it will not let me login now. The first issue i found is i purchased the ultimate edition, but it would only let one person log in... i thought it might be the key issue so i uninstalled the game and reinstalled... but now the game will not load at all.

Fantasy Grounds Purchased from Steam

When i try to update or load a campaign i get this error message
Error
Invalid Purchases login entered in settings.

Please update settings with valid purchases login or clear login; and update again

DemonRozetta
June 16th, 2019, 01:36
Ok i seem to have fixed the issue..... XD dont know how to delete posts

Targas
June 16th, 2019, 05:31
Even better would be you‘d describe how you resolved your issue, that others can benefit of it when they are going to happen the same error...

Cthulhu1848
July 16th, 2019, 23:40
Indeed! I have the same problem and have not yet fixed the issue.

I just claimed my FGU Rookie Upgrade - Standard. Maybe it has something to do with this?

Cthulhu1848
July 16th, 2019, 23:52
For me, the following solved my problem (it is stupid to such an extend that I am nearly too ashamed to post it): while claiming my FGU Upgrade I had to reset my account password. I just had to re-login in the FG launcher (Settings > Purchases > Manage)...

LordEntrails
July 17th, 2019, 00:38
Glad you got it sorted, thanks for admitting you are human and for posting the solution. I'm sure you're not the only one to have ever done this :)